Wipro Interview Questions in Redmond, WA | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro (Redmond, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Screening plus In-person interview. Both rounds are technical. The phoen interview would be for an hour where they would ask you technical questions and your background. The in person interview would be the same process with more depth.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Redmond, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Thorough interview will be taken for wipro and the BVG will be for sure.. telephonic round followed by a technical round, technical round one on one, technical round two, Human resouce interview.. thats pretty standard interview process in wipro

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Redmond, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Many rounds. Overall medium experience. Too much time lag in between. HR process was delayed, non-responsive and ambiguous. Visa transfer process was slow and shady.From offer to joining there was 6 week time gap.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions and actual job (after hire) found to be unrelated   Answer Question