Wipro Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Language Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Redmond, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Vague online job description, but recruiter followed up quickly with phone calls (from India) and sent email on how to prepare for an onsite interview in Redmond. I negotiated pay and benefits already during the phone screen interview. The actual face to face interview started out ok (questions about past experience, why I think I'm qualified, etc.), but at some point it got much deeper into details than anticipated. I guess the recruiter just didn't like me and set me up to fail. That's ok, sometimes it's just like that. However, a female friend applied as well and the interview apparently went much smoother. While I was not selected, she was offered the position for 8K less than they were willing to pay me. I smell sexism. How in 2017 do women get offered considerably less money for the same job than their male counterparts?

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro (Redmond, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Screening plus In-person interview. Both rounds are technical. The phoen interview would be for an hour where they would ask you technical questions and your background. The in person interview would be the same process with more depth.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Redmond, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Many rounds. Overall medium experience. Too much time lag in between. HR process was delayed, non-responsive and ambiguous. Visa transfer process was slow and shady.From offer to joining there was 6 week time gap.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions and actual job (after hire) found to be unrelated   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bellevue, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of technical discussion which are followed by one HR round.
    It depends if you are being screened for the specific role then more rounds can be happened on technical side.

Sometime some client discussion are also scheduled for some big clients which are comparatively tougher.

Negotiation

Negotiation phase like you are fighting a battle and have to be very specific with your terms as HRs are really bad in wipro

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Redmond, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Thorough interview will be taken for wipro and the BVG will be for sure.. telephonic round followed by a technical round, technical round one on one, technical round two, Human resouce interview.. thats pretty standard interview process in wipro