Wipro Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Senior Associate Interview Questions

3.4

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Jefferson City, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was well coordinated. They asked question that are normally asked in an interview. They did attempt to put me at ease during the conversation. They explained what Wipro Infrocrossing does and what would be expected to some degree. Pay was discussed as well. There are several departments and in the 2 years I was there I did not know every one int he department I worked in

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was selected through my university campus drive. The process was of 3 rounds, namely Aptitude, Technical Interview and HR.
    Aptitude was like normal aptitude you will face in any company. There was an essay writing part as well.
    My technical interview was a bit different from all of my experience and my friends. It was like having a cup of coffee with my interviewer. She was so impressed with my profile, she was asking simple questions just to check whether I have all the concepts clear or not. And I answered all of them smartly. Try to give answers in your own words, it will impress them for sure.
    The last round was HR round. My interviewer was a lady. She was a little bit busy with her work. She mainly asked me about leadership qualities and few questions from my previous interview question feedback. She also took my feedback for all of the process and asked me to compare this interview with others I have attended. (You should answer this in a smart way!)

Interview Questions

• What are threads in Java?   1 Answer
    • What is encapsulation, and all.   1 Answer
    • In HR I was asked, If I have to select a team, what will be the ratio of men and women in it.   1 Answer
    • Another HR question was list out the qualities of a good leader.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

• One 2 One ; HR Round - Recruitment Agency Place; Wipro Ltd - 4 Rounds (V&A; Listening Comprehension; Skills Test, PI); Story About Yourself; How would you react during a fire drill & whom would you save first?

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about my background & what reasons I would have to come here   1 Answer
    • If you get married will you relocate with your partner ?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

aptitude test based on grammer logical question
    personal introduction
    telephonic round most ask general question, go through your profile, experience, streangth, weakness
    oops round its nothing but the hr round
    manager round for which process you hiring for

Interview Questions

• personal introduction
      about your resume
      streangth
      weakness   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Jamshedpur (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

campus hiring...XLRI...
    first CV shortlist for interview and then interview with senior HR person. it was more of general interview situation we discussed various things rather than he asked. it was an informal discussion about my studies, learning, etc.

Interview Questions

• things like your biggest failure and why this was failure. needed to substantiated in positive light.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Candidates had to go through various rounds of Face to face interview after qualifying basic aptitude test and Introductory round.

Negotiation

It was bit tough with the HR.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview was with 4 rounds, Introduction, Aptitude Test including Hardware and Networking questions and English Grammer with comprehension moving forward with a Typing Test, Next comes the most crucial round where you are over the phone and Questions on Pronunciation, English Grammer, a topic to speak over to judge the English communicaton and then it goes to the Final Operation Manager round after which i got the offer letter. Remember, each round is an elimination round.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to see yourself after 5 years with the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview will is done at Wipro premises . There will be 5 round of interview , i.e, 1 ) introduction, 2) typing test , 3) Written test, 4) HR round, 5) Operation round.

Negotiation

sorry I did not negotiated. I agreed what they offered.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

All was done through consultancy for me but there is nothing called HR department, its is done by the sourcing team and they stress much on neutralization of accent and explanation power

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no option option to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

There are 3 rounds. A general HR interview. A telephonic interview will follow where english speaking skills are tested as well as vocabulary and grammar. Pronunciation and accent are stressed. although it would unwise to try to convince the interviewer that you are an expert in, say, british or US accent. the neutral one is what they look for. finally a basic computer round.