Wipro Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a group video interview where we discussed a seemingly meaningless topic. In the next interview I spoke with a HR recruiter, followed by a Senior Manager in India. He ended up being the Account head for the delivery role I would be on. After this call, they were happy and told me that I received the job and just had to speak with HR head to work on offer. After that, they told me that there had been a change in rules and I have to video interview before I can receive an offer, so I spoke to another manager who was on-site via skype. After this went well, they did not get back to em for sometime until I followed up with them several times. Finally they told me that I would be receiving an offer again, when I was able to chat with the HR head. This HR person was a bit intimidating and seemed to want to scare me away from the position. Nevertheless, it went well and I was sent an offer shortly after that call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Typical domain related interview questions and then HR negotiation for salary.

Interview Questions

• Didn't find any difficulty in interview. All were related to domain. Anyone with good domain experience can crack easily.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated salary but they pay less than industry average. Also, please note that there is NO annual increment at all.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

1.Initial technical interview
    functional interview
    HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Worst HR experience ever. Completely unprofessional, rude and demeaning. In the process I was asked illegal questions like marital status and number of kids. The HR was completely unprofessional and several times in the process made me wonder why I was interviewing with them. The HR asked me switch on my web cam for a Skype interview but did not switch on his. There was complete disregard for my time. I had quoted a salary at the beginning of the process but was in the end offered something much lower. Wipro is the kind of company which has zero value for the work you did or the educational background you have. All they care about is the number of years. It does not matter if you were peeling vegetables during those years.

On the good side the people who took my technical interviews - People I would work with were quite nice, honest and intelligent. Too bad they are dependent on a ridiculous HR department.

Interview Questions

• If you want money Wipro is the wrong place to be. Now tell me how much salary will you accept.   Answer Question

The HR. Even if they had met my expectation or beat it by 30%, I would not have accepted their offer because of the unprofessionalism shown during the process which I am sure echos throughout the organization.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Hiring with Wipro was a breeze. Two interviews one large contract and the job was mine. Wipro sent equipment and was very supportive immediately following employment. Salary and bonus were somewhat competitive at the time of hire, however, as time when on bonuses dwindled and pay never increased as promiesed.

Negotiation

Very brief. Offer was made. Contract sent with details within 24 hours of interview and started 2 weeks later.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I was primarily shortlisted by recruitment team for an interviewed at kolkata. A panel of the interviewer asked many functional questions related to HR and finance domains and ERP. The interview process was very structured and defined one though it took entire day to share the feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is 360 degree appraisal process and what are the challenges of HR today   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Campus Placements, Started with a GD on a very general topic and the 2-3 candidates from every group were shortlisted for the next round.
    The panel (8 members) started off with a PPT about the company and then jumped right into GDs and then internviews....whole process took about 7-8 hours. At the end of the day they declared the results.

Interview Questions

• Mostly general HR questions, career related questions..   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Bad..not well managed..lack of prior information from HR team.

Interview Questions

• how many kilometers did you travel while coming to interview room?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negatiation phase..i had no option so i had to go for it anyways.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process in very smooth, structured and fast. I have undergone 3 rounds First Telephonic, Second Personal with Business Manager and Third with Head HR. Overall the process is employee friendly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

15 days

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview focussed mostly on the previous work experience and why you want to join wipro.
    Few Financial Ratios were asked.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate and accepted the offer