Wipro Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Senior Manager Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Newark, NJ) in August 2008.

Interview

Interviewed for managing a project in New York. The interviewer was good and courteous. But the role was not clarified, and project location was also not provided in the first round. The second round was face to face, and I liked the company. However, I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring process involved 4 stages of interview, 1 from Technical Team, 2 from Management team and 1 from HR. Process took around 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on real time situations on complexities, Cost, Customer engagement and Quality   Answer Question

Location and salary didnt match up

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview experience was great.
    I liked the PAPI assessment , brings out great perspective and the role was well described. They discussed the career path at the time of interview ans that was well managed .

Interview Questions

• About my experience and what I bring to the table   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got a good offer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Good with lot of pratical grass root level questions to check the basics

Interview Questions

Negotiation

3 hours discussion with HR, most tough part of the whole selection process

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was casual but detailed where the interviewer touvh all aspects of knowledge in the field of work also covering any personal limitations, growth needs of the interviewee

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Senior Manager typical Q n A. They were average difficulty and even the interviewer was keen on asking them. It was more of an open conversation than an interview process. As you get your chance and time; you ask relevant questions back to the panel.

Interview Questions

• Senior Manager; what you do   1 Answer

Negotiation

Strictly no negotiation, its like this the best we can do as per our policy not a single Rs up or change. This process itself goes in circle, asking more documents than the Income Tax department could ask. As you know, pay attention to fine prints; in terms of money "What you see, is what you never get ... anywhere"

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

They check on what you claim to have done in your cv..interview was ok but the hiring process was very slow..

Interview Questions

• I could answer all questions, so i didnt have any difficulty   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate because I knew they are not good pay masters