Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

written test followed by technical interview followed by hr interview.
three months training followed by written test, you need to score at least 70% in the test. they came to our college to hire from campus and hired about 20 people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was selected during my graduation so I think apart from a regular aptitude test they dont go too deep.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. All they test is your basic communication skills and technical skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed pay. No room for negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It all happened on same day.Joined as a contract employee... In 3 months of time made me permanent...

Interview Questions

• There was written test - function pointers, pointer to pointers were the toughest ones...   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Walk-in Interview - Initial Interview was about basic programming and operating systems.
    C Programming Tests about use of macros and knowledge of compilers. Purposes of operating systems and device drivers were also tested.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview by HR then asked to come in for a 1:1. Relatively easy interview, mostly personal questions. Got offer one week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations; offer was very satisfactory.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Happenend long time back. In person interview for 45 mins.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

The process of conducting both Technical and HR Interview was good... Well, in Technical they askd questions related Java, C, C++ basic concepts... They asked me syntax used in DBMS also... Apart form these they asked few questions from Software Engg. also... In HR interview, just introduction...

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy process. Selected through Campus Interview. One Aptitude Round and One Technical Interview.Technical Interview was easy,HR manager made things very comfortable.He was looking more on my behavioral than the tech stuffs.More importance is given in analyzing if you are trainable. Easy to Crack.Overall a good experience

Interview Questions

• Implement Leaky Bucket Algorithm in a program of your choice and explain why it is the best fit for the scenario.   Answer Question

Got an opportunity to study abroad.Doing my Masters Right now

Application

Interview

On campus hiring process. A fairly easy aptitude test followed by one technical and one HR interview. The interviews seemed more like a formality. Everyone who passed the aptitude test and had the minimum required GPA was offered a job.

Job location did not suit me

Application

Interview

Interview process was very good. The interviewer was very courteous and understanding and asked basic questions about me generally as well as some technical questions. Overall the interview went very well.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some technical questions on VLSI and Linear Integrated Circuits.   2 Answers