Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.7

329 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Walk-in Interview - Initial Interview was about basic programming and operating systems.
C Programming Tests about use of macros and knowledge of compilers. Purposes of operating systems and device drivers were also tested.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was selected during my graduation so I think apart from a regular aptitude test they dont go too deep.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. All they test is your basic communication skills and technical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fixed pay. No room for negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

The process of conducting both Technical and HR Interview was good... Well, in Technical they askd questions related Java, C, C++ basic concepts... They asked me syntax used in DBMS also... Apart form these they asked few questions from Software Engg. also... In HR interview, just introduction...

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Happenend long time back. In person interview for 45 mins.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in July 2011.

Interview

It was walk in interview at Bangalore Kormangala office for me. First round was face to face technical interview. Interview was for more than 1 hour 30minutre. They asked questions on Java/J2EE, analytical and problem solving questions(Puzzles). Later after 2/3 weeks there was an face to face HR round interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview by HR then asked to come in for a 1:1. Relatively easy interview, mostly personal questions. Got offer one week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations; offer was very satisfactory.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

First round is of amcat type
    They have sectional cutoff...
    It includes quants logical written and coding round in which gcf lcm kind of prog were asked
    Followed by technical nd general hr

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It includes a coding test , aptidute and also a communication . An interview was also held . The selection was pretty tough than other times. Only few people were in the final round in it and then passed the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

1st round consisted of :
    - Logical Reasoning (14 questions - 14 minutes)
    - Verbal (16 questions - 14 minutes)
    - Quantitative (16 questions - 16 minutes)
    - Coding (2 questions - 45 minutes)
    - Essay Writing ( 1 question - 20 minutes)

2nd Round was technical :
    - Dbms ( levels of abstraction, Queries, Normalization, Constraints, operations on tables,etc)
    - Java (swings , frames, layouts, oop properties, etc)
    - C++ (overloading, overriding, scenario based question, basic programming question,global & local variables, properties, Tree traversal, leaf nodes, queues, stack etc)
    - OS ( SDLC life cycle in deep, Scheduling algorithms, etc)
    - Unix (Permission commands, commands for counting words, lines, characters, copy command, etc)

3rd Round was HR :
    - Tell me about yourself
    - Hobbies, interests,etc
    - Willing to relocate, Heard about the bond, Comfortable with which languages(coding),etc

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your final year project ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was easy , first we had a Apptitude test followed by coding test run by aspiringminds , It was easy and i cleared the apptiude It was easy , first we had a Apptitude test followed by coding test run by aspiringminds , It was easy and i cleared the apptiude It was easy , first we had a Apptitude test followed by coding test run by aspiringminds , It was easy and i cleared the apptiude