Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Walk-in Interview - Initial Interview was about basic programming and operating systems.
C Programming Tests about use of macros and knowledge of compilers. Purposes of operating systems and device drivers were also tested.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was selected during my graduation so I think apart from a regular aptitude test they dont go too deep.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. All they test is your basic communication skills and technical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fixed pay. No room for negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

The process of conducting both Technical and HR Interview was good... Well, in Technical they askd questions related Java, C, C++ basic concepts... They asked me syntax used in DBMS also... Apart form these they asked few questions from Software Engg. also... In HR interview, just introduction...

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Happenend long time back. In person interview for 45 mins.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in July 2011.

Interview

It was walk in interview at Bangalore Kormangala office for me. First round was face to face technical interview. Interview was for more than 1 hour 30minutre. They asked questions on Java/J2EE, analytical and problem solving questions(Puzzles). Later after 2/3 weeks there was an face to face HR round interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview by HR then asked to come in for a 1:1. Relatively easy interview, mostly personal questions. Got offer one week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations; offer was very satisfactory.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

First basic apptitude test, then 30 min-45 min technical interview and final 30 min HR interview, results were declared right after all the interviews were over. Interviews were of average difficulty and not too stressful.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was not tough as i thought .questions were straight.easily handled the interview without any problem.please prepare correctly be aware of what you mentioned in the interview.it was very good and positive.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Good process but very lengthy,actually I have got this job through one consultancy after that they took 10 days for my interview process then I accepted the offer. But after 2 month I got joining letter.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in October 2016.

Interview

It was a 4 round interview process. First round is adoptive aptitude test. Secondly essay, technical and finally HR. If you pass first round d it is pretty much easy to crack that interview.