Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college or university. There were four rounds. every round also an elimination round. they are
aptitude round
essay writing round
tech hr round
personal hr round
Communication plays a major role with enough tech knowledge. first round contains basic aptitude questions like time and distance, work , speed , directions , percentage , along with verbal and logical questions.

Interview Questions

• some html tags
    iv4 and iv6 description
    what is compiler
    what is cryptography
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Lucknow (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

first round was aptitude conducted online by amcat.it consist of 4 section quant,reasoning,verbal,technical.it was moderate.questions in technical section were from amcat previous paperout of 120 student 30 were selected for technical round,hey asked basic question of c,oops,os,sql.he asked me some puzzles also.i was able to answer 8 question out of 10.he asked me 2 puzzle .i was unable to asnwer anyone.interviewer was very humble.he was focusing on academic record more.

Interview Questions

• storage classes in c
      polymorphism in java
      what is linked list
      round robin scheduling
      paging and segmentation
      why do you want to join wipro?
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The first step to recruitment is exam which was on amcat portal 5 section quants logical English technical (C,SQL,DS) and last one is a paragraph writing.paper was easy.then the next was technical round .

Interview Questions

• The asked a lot of questions regarding project and the subjects of b.tech.given m some query sub-query to solve   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

The first round consists of 3 sections apti,logical and verbal .these were based on Amcat pattern.the questions were average only.
     The second round was technical hr .In this a senior hr interviewed me.
    He just randomly asked about my core area i.e electrical and not even my area of interest.just gooogled something and asked about it.
    Even if said the answers correctly ,he just said they were wrong and continued to ask ques.

Interview Questions

• What was the type of light used in the hall ceiling?(where my interview was taking place)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

Prepare one language and one of your favorite subject. They will ask mostly from that. And don't miss to have the thorough understanding of ur project.
    Basic question would be asked so have clear understanding of concepts.
    I cleared the first round technical and then I was referred for HR round. HR asked me about me mostly, intro, family, hobbies, intersests. why wipro?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Indore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was not very difficult.You must know all the things you mentioned in your resume.All the projects you have done.Also u need to understand the basic concepts of dbms ,oops,c++ and basic c programs.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about java constructor.Also basic software development life cycle stages.A c program using recursion for fibonacci series was also asked.Some sql queries were also asked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

i applied through college.Wipro visited for mass recruitment.
    Q1:intro?
    Q2:as i have written csi he said about that?
    Q3:deffered in c?
    Q4:obstruct ?
    Q5:enum?
    Q6:about previous interview?
    Q7:about wipro?
    basically he asked me aout one subject and i replied OOPS so he seached on internet about typical tricky questions on oops..

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round was aptitude and some technical question ,then essay writing ,topics was very easy. i cleared first round and selected for the technical interview . my technical interview is so wired ,she don't ask for resume ans start asking questions randomly from the different subjects like ,web development and latest technology , i answered these question , but after that she rejected me but i don't know why she rejected me.

Interview Questions

• AWS,final year project, which programming language you known ,   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruppur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Tiruppur (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first of all there would be a written test which is online and questions are very easy you can go through it next it is interview round both technical and hr combined as time was limited they have both rounds combined... in interview they asked about general questions and basics which were easy to answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Aptitude - The first round was aptitude which took place on AMCAT.

Technical Interview - The shortlisted students were called for the technical interview. I was asked questions about SDLC and about my projects. I was given certain situations and asked what decisions I would make.

HR Interview - General questions based on my resume. Why wirpo and why should I hire you?