Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.7

329 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Guntur (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First, we have completed the written test and selected in that and want for TR interview.
they called one by one. They asked about the projects you have done and basic concepts of java.
Once you complete TR then your are processed to HR round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Really Good Experience. Was completely based on your resume and coding skills. A bit of research of on the company is a plus. A very good presentation on the company was presented by the HR as well.

Interview Questions

• What was your approach on reaching a dead end in your project?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirupati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Tirupati (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I went through Non PBL batch to attend the online test . The online test was conducted by Amcat and there are totally 5 sections Quantz,analytical,verbal,coding,written english . There is also sectional cutoff

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

the first round was online test with coding round which had two programming questions and the second was the technical hr round where they test us based on the technical skills which we have mentioned in our resume and then the main hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Ernakulam (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Aptitude and Coding test followed by technical and HR Interview. The test was conducted by amcat. Coding was simple c programs like pattern printing and also data structure. Be well prepeared on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Operator Overloading and also about my Projects   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Good can be better. telephonic rounds were not good. I prefer people to take face to face ans settle at once. Other than this everything was fine. Ok ok ok ok ok

Interview Questions

• technology related questions were tough.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The whole interview process took a day. It was good. There were 3 rounds. First round was Aptitude test followed by a group discussion. The final round was personal interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I got a mail from HR to submit resume and then they scheduled the interview.
    There were 2 technical rounds and 1 hr round. Both technical rounds were very easy to clear with all focus on core java, collections and multi-threading and few logical question. HR round was to discuss your expected salary and role. The offer they were giving was less compared to what I asked, so I denied offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

resume submit we have to wait for our round to start , then face to face interview then client interview was conducted by two senior staff, then rest of all was waiting outside, then they ask to wait in conference hall for result , then selected ones were asked to go for telephonic round . telephonic round was from banglore it was going for long 45 mins resume submit we have to wait for our round to start , then face to face interview then client interview was conducted by two senior staff, then rest of all was waiting outside, then they ask to wait in conference hall for result , then selected ones were asked to go for telephonic round . telephonic round was from banglore it was going for long 45 mins

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interview. Apti / Tech 1 / Tech 2 / HR
    Apti is more on the Tech side.
    Tech interview is very much technical. Interviewer asked to write progrm