Wipro Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.7

340 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

They have conducted two rounds.
1. Online written test. Gave 2 programs and couple of questions.
2. Telephonic interview.

I cleared both the rounds and they have less package which expected.
I don't prefer it.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading, Exceptions, Method overloading/overridding. Oops concepts, db queries   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

I got interviewed from On-Campus Recruitment. The standard procedures of three rounds-> Aptitude, Technical and HR. The process took one day. Aptitude consisted of technical, verbal, english, quantitative sections.It was a pleasant experience overall.The questions were mostly based on my major.Technical round was bit tricky as they were looking for good technical knowledge and also checking your analytical skills to solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• Nothing Hard as it was a college placement. The standard questions that have been read over the 4 years.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

First basic apptitude test, then 30 min-45 min technical interview and final 30 min HR interview, results were declared right after all the interviews were over. Interviews were of average difficulty and not too stressful.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was not tough as i thought .questions were straight.easily handled the interview without any problem.please prepare correctly be aware of what you mentioned in the interview.it was very good and positive.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Good process but very lengthy,actually I have got this job through one consultancy after that they took 10 days for my interview process then I accepted the offer. But after 2 month I got joining letter.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in October 2016.

Interview

It was a 4 round interview process. First round is adoptive aptitude test. Secondly essay, technical and finally HR. If you pass first round d it is pretty much easy to crack that interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college or university. There were four rounds. every round also an elimination round. they are
    aptitude round
    essay writing round
    tech hr round
    personal hr round
    Communication plays a major role with enough tech knowledge. first round contains basic aptitude questions like time and distance, work , speed , directions , percentage , along with verbal and logical questions.

Interview Questions

• some html tags
      iv4 and iv6 description
      what is compiler
      what is cryptography   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Lucknow (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

first round was aptitude conducted online by amcat.it consist of 4 section quant,reasoning,verbal,technical.it was moderate.questions in technical section were from amcat previous paperout of 120 student 30 were selected for technical round,hey asked basic question of c,oops,os,sql.he asked me some puzzles also.i was able to answer 8 question out of 10.he asked me 2 puzzle .i was unable to asnwer anyone.interviewer was very humble.he was focusing on academic record more.

Interview Questions

• storage classes in c
      polymorphism in java
      what is linked list
      round robin scheduling
      paging and segmentation
      why do you want to join wipro?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

Interview

It was a pool campus at IET Lucknow. There were three rounds - written test by amcat and essay writing
      then technical interview and last HR round. Written test included questions on quantitative , logical reasoning and verbal.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Ranchi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

i applied through campus. there was an initial aptitude and coding round. after clearing the initial round, technical and HR interview followed. The initial test was quite easy. The interviewer grilled me on Java and OOP concepts

Interview Questions

• how would you design the software/application to handle the atm systems of a particular bank in a particular area?   1 Answer