Wipro Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Solutions Architect Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

One of the worst interview I have given ever in my 9yrs of exp. No one joined the meeting/conference call on time. Then one of the interviewer called me on my mob asking me if I we can talk after 20mnt of scheduled PST time. Then they started asking same developer level questions from java - horrible !!!!! Java collection and all.. not a single question on any pattern or situation driven...not any thing... then I understood they are just looking for developer not an Architect, though when I asked them they said they are looking for Architect... They were also saying they are looking for person with Open source knowledge, then I thought I will get some good questions and I started pushing them to move in C/C++...But looks like they have never even hard about C++ ;)......So it is quite frustrating experience for me.

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Good. Received call from Third party recruiter. Matched skills with Wipro Recruiter and was Interviewed by Hiring Manager. Hiring manager contacted the HR Manager. HR manager discussed salary expectations with me and offer was made by Wipro. Upon confirmation, did work with Wipro and client details were shared.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

HR Recruiter does a primary level review and sets up technical round. If you clear it, then you might be called for 1:1 with Account manager + HR.
    If you clear that too, you will have last round of interview with HR again.

Interview Questions

• Technical - Described an interface problem and wanted to come up with complete solution   1 Answer
    • Managing a complex project - Offshore + Onsite   1 Answer

Negotiation

Relocation and joining bonus

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It is 2 or 3 telephonic interviews by different groios of people followed by face 2 face interview. First discussion was with hiring manager followed by functional consultant fromdelivery team. Subsequently one technical disvussion with architecture team.

Interview Questions

• mostly it was discussion on the knowledge of various systems   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Technical , HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was acceptable

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in March 2010.

Interview

Three sets of interview I have gone through, Technical , Managerment and HR.