Wipro Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Tech Support Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.4

Tech Support Interview

Interview

Come in say you do this and that...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was good, they just want to check your command on English language. Just be clam and give all the answer with ease. Because the profile was for support they want to know can you handle the customer.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was an easy process. first they had a written test after that there was interview round. HR and TECHNICAL round were there. they asked various questions about my knowledge about the various processes that are required in the job.
    various questions on languages like C, C++.
    questions on cloud computing, OSI model and many others basic things.

Interview Questions

• simple questions...like related to your stream. knowledge about the company.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There was 2 rounds , the first round was aptitude and the second round was HR. The aptitude round was pretty easy, given that I had prepared very well and the HR round went on with checking my communication skills

Interview Questions

• Whether I was ready to relocate and whether I could work in shifts   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

first round is Jam next is Grammar ,Aptitude ,appropriate word fill in d blanks,Critical Thinking and separate 15 qdtions on google prdts,e commerce and general network qstions like IP URL etc

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of a telephonic round , HR round as well as Computer Aptitude test .. It's advisable to go through a training before attempting the interview to improve your communication skills .. No need to be nervous , people in here are very friendly & professional .. Keep your data green and reach great heights in this industry .. :-)

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

The Interviewer was not from Interview panel and there is no such panel in the company. Some seniors will take the Interview and send the feedback to the manager. Manager will just ask the basic self introduction and send the information to HR. Then HR will call and collect the details and give the offer. There is no chance of negotitation.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

Good process every process was coordinated well. candidates were taken care off. interwiev process was smooth