Wipro Technical Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 1, 2017

3.3

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

it took 2 days, i interviewed in 2015 in noida through the recruiter, there were 4 rounds checking communication skills and fluency, the interviewer was friendly, general questions on academics and background, there was a telephonic round, group discussion and 1:1 round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

My C.V was enlisted by 2COMS & after proceeding & clearing all the stages of interview I was offered for the post of above mentioned with all details & I accepted.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madgaon (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Madgaon (India)).

Interview

1. Technical Round
    2. GD
    3. HR
    4 . Offer

I got selected from the college placement and received the offer letter very same day , It was a smooth process. As it was for support role so not much of hassle . The key to clear all the rounds is confidence and one needs to be Vocal.

Negotiation

NA

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

There are 5 rounds of interview which I had to give Written, Online exam, Telephonic, Typing, and Face to face with HR

Interview Questions

• How much salary you are expecting   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

There were a number of rounds while going through the Interview. There was a communications round as the initial round. There were total 2 rounds of communication where they use to judge our interactions in English. Afterwards there was a typing test with minimum 30wpm followed by a aptitude test. After clearing there was HR round leading to Acceptance of offer letter successfully.

Negotiation

No negotiations happened.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Indore (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

It was an open campus drive at some other college in my city.there were total 4 rounds.starting with common self intro,extempore,telephonic,hr.

Interview Questions

• why is ur role model,ur role model   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

initially there was introduction round
    and ended with up with technical round

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

it was a great pleasure to be a part of such a big company. the interview went really well at the beginning but as soon as the telephonic rounds started it gets tougher and tougher, but at the end i got succeeded and become a part of wipro ltd.

Interview Questions

• what are my technical degrees?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

I gone for interview in bhopal and gave an personal one on one interview then it was a telephonic interview and then there was a skill test and technical test. and i just got offered.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

telephonic interview, four rounds were there, all rounds based on your communication skills and english grammer, your command over the language plays the key role for you to get selected.