Wipro Technical Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Technical Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

3.3

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

it took 2 days, i interviewed in 2015 in noida through the recruiter, there were 4 rounds checking communication skills and fluency, the interviewer was friendly, general questions on academics and background, there was a telephonic round, group discussion and 1:1 round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process is lengthy. It consists of 4 rounds. The interviewer was friendly enough and it was more like a general conversation, but it depends upon how well you behave during the first few seconds.

Interview Questions

• What you would have been doing if not wipro?   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Indore (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

It was an open campus drive at some other college in my city.there were total 4 rounds.starting with common self intro,extempore,telephonic,hr.

Interview Questions

• why is ur role model,ur role model   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview. First, will be a GD. You'll be asked to read from a passage and then given a topic and asked to speak impromptu. Then, there is a technical test round. This is a non-elimination round. Finally, there is an HR round.

Interview Questions

• How much salary do you expect   1 Answer

Negotiation

Smooth. There was not much negotiation. I liked what they offered.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

it was a great pleasure to be a part of such a big company. the interview went really well at the beginning but as soon as the telephonic rounds started it gets tougher and tougher, but at the end i got succeeded and become a part of wipro ltd.

Interview Questions

• what are my technical degrees?   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

telephonic interview, four rounds were there, all rounds based on your communication skills and english grammer, your command over the language plays the key role for you to get selected.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

It was overall good. Completed in a short time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much of negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Well the interview started off very positively . I was called up by a consultancy firm about job openings at Wipro Kolkata. The next day i went for an interview to their office were in we were given a question paper to solve including technical questions and IQ level of the candidate. After that we had a 1:1 with the recuritor. After getting selected from there we were asked to go to Durgapur, West Bengal for the final round of Interview with the employers. I went for the Interviews to Durgapur, west Bengal were in we firstly had a Group Discussion on topics related to BPO sector . After that among 15 people 10 of us were selected for the next round of interview which included 1:1 where in we were asked about our eagerness to join a company like Wipro , How much do we know about BPO Sector and were we open to working in any shifts. After the interviews were over the people how were selected were given Offer Letters and were asked to join instantly and before that we had to get overselves checked up at a diagnostics centre so that we were perfectely fine for the job or not and last we got our documents verified at Wipro and after successful interview our journey statrted from there.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a client who is calling for help with his problems with the computer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As i was joining as a fresher the limit of negotiating was very less and since i was going through a crunch time whatever i was paid that seemed fine to me .

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

There were a number of rounds while going through the Interview. There was a communications round as the initial round. There were total 2 rounds of communication where they use to judge our interactions in English. Afterwards there was a typing test with minimum 30wpm followed by a aptitude test. After clearing there was HR round leading to Acceptance of offer letter successfully.

Negotiation

No negotiations happened.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision, and is used to evaluate the candidate. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, then selecting a small number of candidates for interviews. Potential job interview opportunities also include networking events and career fairs. The job interview is considered one of the most useful tools for evaluating potential employees. It also demands significant resources from the employer, yet has been demonstrated to be notoriously unreliable in identifying the optimal person for the job. An interview also allows the candidate to assess the corporate culture and demands of the job.

Multiple rounds of job interviews may be used where there are many candidates or the job is particularly challenging or desirable. Earlier rounds may involve fewer staff from the employers and will typically be much shorter and less in-depth. A common initial interview form is the phone interview, a job interview conducted over the telephone. This is especially common when the candidates do not live near the employer and has the advantage of keeping costs low for both sides.

Once all candidates have been interviewed, the employer typically selects the most desirable candidate and begins the negotiation of a job offer

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer