Wipro Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wipro Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Exerience was reallly good. They asked basic questions related to the profile. My advice will be stay calm and be yourself which is really important.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro in January 2015.

3 rounds of phone/skype interview

The HR and Technical manager scheduled an interview with our department as I was moving within. Overall they were very friendly and helpful in answering all the questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• Use of ping
      What is cloud?
      Explanation of basics of MS-tools and office 365   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in May 2008.

Interview

I interviewed for this position using a referral. And then i was given some product manual and I was interviewed after two days based on the manuals. And then after that I had a face to face interview with the HR before they confirmed me the offer. The interviewer checked for basic understanding in networking concepts and communication skills

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in May 2010.

Interview

Not very professional interviewers, people tend to value presentation and communication skills, multi-languages is a good to have, usually the interviewer does not understand the technical aspects of the interview, you should always show confidence, and wear a suit.

Interview Questions

• How much you expect to offer for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

QPLC, is easy and never below one month of salary.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mysore (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Nothing difficult, C & aptitude tests. Group discussion, technical round, HR round. Normal campus interview structure.Nothing difficult, C & aptitude tests. Group discussion, technical round, HR round. Normal campus interview structure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, they dictated a salary which we have accept/decline.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

3 rounds telephonic and 1 last round of face 2 face. Also included a client interview.

Negotiation

Very hard

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

First HR round would be conducted.
    Then functional manager round.
    Then department head
    then Final HR round. The selection criteria is experience and certificates.

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave current job?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

applied on LInkedIn, an Initial call with HR recruiter and discussed the opportunity in more details. the next day get a call from Senior HR manager to have a initial round of screening about the suitability and explained the role and company benefits. the very same day got call form Technical Lead / Manager have one round of interview that covers my previous projects and a few basic technical question. In a week time they had arranged interview with the client and Its more about technical and suitability to the role questions and so on; In about three days time the same HR manager who spoken a week ago called to inform that they are offering the position.

Interview Questions

• More basic tech question and some basic HR questions like why this company? and so on.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

There were 4 rounds.
    The first process is HR round, then personality round , the technical round and then the manager round.
    They would be checking your soft skills, your confidence and your technical knowledge.
    If you would be a fresher then they would be asking more on your specialized subject.
    It took 2 days but the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Electronics, Networking, Active Directory   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was competitive, they interviewed on previous projects and roles that i was involved into. Also since the position was for consultant they did asked for some real time scenarios and what should be the ideal solution. Customer facing experience is always an added advantage and that helped me too. Interviewer also asked about challenges that i had faced in the projects that i had worked and what was the approach that i took to resolve the same.