Wipro Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Wipro Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.9

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Couple round of interview process one as telephonic and other one is onsite followed by HR interview process.Interview process are well organized............ Technical phone screening is good one with basic AWS questions

Interview Questions

• Cloud computing -Aws services and basic data structures questionAws cli commands and sdk usage...........   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then an in person onsite interview. Questions were related java and object oriented programming concepts.

In the phone interview, questions related to java and the current project were asked. In the onsite interview, queries related to java , webservices and design patters were asked.

Interview Questions

• technical queries related to java/j2ee   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro in July 2016.

Interview

Three Rounds of Technical Interview
    One Round with Client
    One HR round

Mainly checked on Java, Spring, Hibernate, Database and related skills.
    One coding exercise, a skype interview and 2 telephonic discussions followed by one client telephonic discussion

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Applied through Dice.com
    Process involved 4 steps:
    1. Pre-screen with the recruiter
    2. Telephonic interview (completely technical) with the Wipro manager
    3. In-person interview with the client manager (panel), again technical
    4. HR interview

The whole process took around 2 months, including H1B transfer.

Interview Questions

• All technical questions about WPF, WCF, Entity Framework etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

All basic questions about the past projects. interview was not tough but okay for my knowledge.

But it could be better for the position. They just asked basic questions and that is no where related to project that im working on.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro in December 2012.

Interview

1 round of technical and 1 client round interview. Interview was not much into technical. In general kind of discussion where they asked which tool are you working on and how to collect the requirement from business.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Straight to the point, very candid, and not to much pressure. The questions were very specific and a lot was based upon my previous experience at other companies. They told me about work environment and what to expect.

Interview Questions

• My experience at previous employers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by a recruiter, gave all the details along with Salary expectation. Interview was scheduled and no one called up. Called back and the interviewer called back to reschedule it the next day. Some technical, some lead questions. HR interview started, Roles , benefits discussed and then comes the salary part and then typical Indian IT company answers " we don't have the budget" , " there is an upper limit to this" blah blah... Got offer, lower salary then current one. A joke in itself.

Two weeks after HR discussion, the HR said "we are still working on it". the client interview happened. 3 telephonic and a group interview at client side. After 1.5 months , Final Result: Gave offer which I accepted initially, but then again it lead to no where. No communication, utter unprofessionalism. HR says something and then backtracks. Manager is busy somewhere else. No communication between HR and manager. They just want your billing and don't care about you as a person. I had heard some bad things about them, but experienced it in short time.

From my experience, if a company takes more than 1 month to just finalize the offer at client locations , then their process is the worst in the business. Companies actually are at their best when they recruit someone. Once you have joined then the worse happens. IF this is their best side , then I hate to imagine the worst side.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked as lead   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in October 2010.

Interview

Pretty Simple, HR schedules a Technical round with Hiring manager, Then a skype video Conference.

Interview Questions

• The Tech team will be asking basic definitions of your technology, obviously every one will forget with the increase in your Experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate high about your salary, Take a written commitment if some additions requirements has to be fuilfilled.

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

Good but slow. 3 to 4 rounds including the HR discussion. Minimum 1 skype session and a technical question/answer type round. Must negotiate on salary and Sign on bonus etc.

Interview Questions

• Regular interview questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

You have to be very stubborn and advocate yourself, otherwise there is a very good chance of you being astoundingly under paid