Wipro Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Wipro Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.6

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview, Mostly talked about the functional knowledge, I was a Vision plus expert so most of the question were related to the card functionalities. You got to have good knowledge of your functional background

Interview Questions

• Functional Knowledge of vision plus   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

45' Min call from a Senior manager, pretty technical. Then a MD interview to deep dive more in detail. Very interested in certifications and credentials.

HR engagement very poor; just randoms emails with no subject asking for availability with 1-2 days in advance. Very unprofessional and no interview feedback provided

Interview Questions

• Draw a Target operating model; Process management structure; agile methodology explanation   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Skype interview. No structure to the process. Unclear interview timings conveyed. I had to wait for 1 hour after the conveyed interview timings with no one on the other side of the call. It was postponed the next day and the same happened again next day. Finally, when it happened: Complete irreverence shown whilst I was asked questions. I was laughed on my previous experience by one of the two managers who interviewed me. The questions were mostly out of scope to the position, I was interviewed. Speaks a lot about their current situation in the market and low employee satisfaction rate. Probably that is why the revenue margins are also down.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro in April 2016.

Interview

I don't know how they ever hire anybody. I dropped out after 2 months (4 interviews, a 2 hour written assessment). I still don't know the title and/or role of the position. HR just gives me the runaround and never sent a job description. Everytime I thought the end was near, there was another step. When asked for an overview of the process, it was more of the same. No transparency whatsoever. In fairness, the people I interviewed with were all mart/ nice people, but none have authority to make a decision. Absolutely, the most ridiculous from of bureaucracy I have ever experienced. A total waste of several hours of my life. I cannot even imagine the day-to-day life. I dodged a bullet.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

- Written test
    - Technical written test
    - Tech Interview
    - HR interview

Applied as a fresher from campus... it took nearly 2 days for the process..
    based on the B.tech ECE syllabus based questions...

Interview Questions

• Concentrated in digital design, c programming and microprocessor based questions   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1. phone screen 2. Manager interview 3 Online Psychometric test 4. Head of business 5. HR head 6. face to face again with manager to confirm the offer. Towards the end the hiring manager's fickle mindedness came into play and he decided against my candidature citing frivolous issues. Absolute waste of time , money and efforts . Don't think the departments are synched up and they can sometimes just waste time without any clarity of what they have in mind. Immature first time people managers with a rather shambolic interview process doing more harm to the brand.

Senior Alliances Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Wipro in June 2015.

Interview

An approach was made to me by the internal Wipro recruiter in July 2015. I responded with my CV and answered detailed questions on sales targets, achievements over a 7 year period. After 6 weeks a response was made to have a telephone discussion. This happened 10 days later. It was conducted on a VOIP connection by the recruiter in India - the line was terrible and made it hard to hear and understand. A good response from the recruiter a few days later with more questions. A follow up interview was set up for the hiring manager at Wipro for two weeks hence. The morning of the telephone interview this was postponed via email from the recruiter. To date no response or new date and this has been four weeks now. I have chased twice and now crossed Wipro off my potential employer list. Complete rubbish

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)).

Interview

easy and smooth, first round telephonic and then 1-1 round with sr. architect and then delivery manager round sometimes. In some cases client interview is also required.
    mostly tele round is easy then one to one round is more in depth and sometime they can present case study to solve on papar or board. Solution doesn't matter but your attitude ,selection and presentation matters.

Interview Questions

• more technical , less stress on soft skills, unprepared interviewers mostly hence random questions are expected   Answer Question

Negotiation

location. they have good presence and hence many options.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Technical round for 30 Min followed by second round technical face to face interview with one technical guy and one manager most of the questions were related to my technology. Followed by HR round mostly for sal negotiation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not so Good, did not prepare well before HR interview

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paddington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Paddington, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Three stage interview - With Practice Head, Delivery Head & then HR
    This was a simple process followed up by Revenue storm online test. Total time required to complete the entire process was 30 days

Interview Questions

• My connect with SAP as an organisation   1 Answer