Wipro Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Wipro Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

45' Min call from a Senior manager, pretty technical. Then a MD interview to deep dive more in detail. Very interested in certifications and credentials.

HR engagement very poor; just randoms emails with no subject asking for availability with 1-2 days in advance. Very unprofessional and no interview feedback provided

Interview Questions

• Draw a Target operating model; Process management structure; agile methodology explanation   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Skype interview. No structure to the process. Unclear interview timings conveyed. I had to wait for 1 hour after the conveyed interview timings with no one on the other side of the call. It was postponed the next day and the same happened again next day. Finally, when it happened: Complete irreverence shown whilst I was asked questions. I was laughed on my previous experience by one of the two managers who interviewed me. The questions were mostly out of scope to the position, I was interviewed. Speaks a lot about their current situation in the market and low employee satisfaction rate. Probably that is why the revenue margins are also down.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro in April 2016.

Interview

I don't know how they ever hire anybody. I dropped out after 2 months (4 interviews, a 2 hour written assessment). I still don't know the title and/or role of the position. HR just gives me the runaround and never sent a job description. Everytime I thought the end was near, there was another step. When asked for an overview of the process, it was more of the same. No transparency whatsoever. In fairness, the people I interviewed with were all mart/ nice people, but none have authority to make a decision. Absolutely, the most ridiculous from of bureaucracy I have ever experienced. A total waste of several hours of my life. I cannot even imagine the day-to-day life. I dodged a bullet.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1. phone screen 2. Manager interview 3 Online Psychometric test 4. Head of business 5. HR head 6. face to face again with manager to confirm the offer. Towards the end the hiring manager's fickle mindedness came into play and he decided against my candidature citing frivolous issues. Absolute waste of time , money and efforts . Don't think the departments are synched up and they can sometimes just waste time without any clarity of what they have in mind. Immature first time people managers with a rather shambolic interview process doing more harm to the brand.

Senior Alliances Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Wipro in June 2015.

Interview

An approach was made to me by the internal Wipro recruiter in July 2015. I responded with my CV and answered detailed questions on sales targets, achievements over a 7 year period. After 6 weeks a response was made to have a telephone discussion. This happened 10 days later. It was conducted on a VOIP connection by the recruiter in India - the line was terrible and made it hard to hear and understand. A good response from the recruiter a few days later with more questions. A follow up interview was set up for the hiring manager at Wipro for two weeks hence. The morning of the telephone interview this was postponed via email from the recruiter. To date no response or new date and this has been four weeks now. I have chased twice and now crossed Wipro off my potential employer list. Complete rubbish

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Too slow in interview process. After telephone interview had to be persistent in asking for feedback on next step, then received an answer after 2 weeks to schedule interview and the interview was scheduled after 3 weeks of persistence. Total process took 40 days.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of the sale margin does the sales manager get as his bonus and profit? Explain in detail about the sales deals?   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in May 2009.

Interview

Very unstructured. HR called from Bangalore and asked few general questions, couple of hours later line manager called and started interviewing without any prior notice. The next round was schedules next day afternoon but the interviewer called at 7 pm on the same day to interview me. On request to push the interview to next day he called me next day at 7.50 am whilst I was still a bit sleepy!