Wipro Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.6

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Client interview followed by company senior personnel interview. Then a background check conducted by the client before I could join the company and go through the induction. The induction was for 3 days in Atlanta where you also meet the HR team. After induction, I started work at client site.

Interview Questions

• Questions on my understanding of positions of securities, fund accounting and data warehouse.   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Very inefficient and slow process with no clear idea of what they want. It is no surprise then that even after 20 odd years of existence in IT Services area, they keep making the same mistakes and provide an arguably poor Quality of service on every account which leads to poor customer satisfaction and erosion of cost savings anticipated by the customer. Management is rife of corruption and lacks ethics.
    Finally their way to keeping share price up is by cutting off bonuses and salaries, making people work twice the contracted hours, use unethical tactics to block promotions and force layoffs. HR and Recruitment department is mostly alcoholic guys and party girls.
    Just few people in company that always perform or do the rescue work.
    Won't recommend to anyone unless you are desperate and like slavery.
    The current employees would be better off doing a mass strike to shut the lights off till their salaries and designation is brought to right level. Remember the power of unity. The company and few people in it who keep you down can't survive if you stop working.

Interview Questions

• mostly personal questions and hints at how many extra hours they expect you to work.   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied for the role via linkedin, was invited for an initial phone interview, then another phone interview with a business analyst and a final skype interview with a director

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions about the requirements of you role and your contributions as a scrum master, nothing too dificult   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

I attended an oncampus interview..
    There were 3 rounds conducted -
    Written interview on technical/ vocabulary,
    Technical interview on Testing topics, SDLC, STLC, Other basic technical topics and
    HR interview on career aspirations, Businiess insight, communication level, Willingness in working across locations in India,

Interview Questions

• Testing related questions, Academic, Career aspirations   1 Answer

Graduate Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received phone call from HR within the same week; asked generic hr questions. Was invited to an assessment centre 4 weeks later which consisted of a case study, technical interview and informal interview about your performance.
    Was offered a place 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• What did you do well in the case study?
      How would you improve your performance   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

A recruiter from Wipro called and sent me the job description, then booked a face-2-face interview.
    He didn't give me the name of the person I was seeing so I had to wait 1 hour by the reception as they wouldn't let me in without a name.
    The interviewer has a long list of technical questions, many of which he admitted the pointlessness.
    I never heard back from them but another internal recuiter contacted me after a month. When I told him that I had been there for an interview already he also disappeared.

Interview Questions

• Lot of basic Java questions, hibernate, spring. Had to solve two simple tests (reverse a string)   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview, Mostly talked about the functional knowledge, I was a Vision plus expert so most of the question were related to the card functionalities. You got to have good knowledge of your functional background

Interview Questions

• Functional Knowledge of vision plus   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was worst ever which I experienced so far [cancellations; delays; weeks to get a response]
    Internal recruiter lied about package; [package on contract arrival changed not in my favour]

despite that, I joined because talented team;

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

45' Min call from a Senior manager, pretty technical. Then a MD interview to deep dive more in detail. Very interested in certifications and credentials.

HR engagement very poor; just randoms emails with no subject asking for availability with 1-2 days in advance. Very unprofessional and no interview feedback provided

Interview Questions

• Draw a Target operating model; Process management structure; agile methodology explanation   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Skype interview. No structure to the process. Unclear interview timings conveyed. I had to wait for 1 hour after the conveyed interview timings with no one on the other side of the call. It was postponed the next day and the same happened again next day. Finally, when it happened: Complete irreverence shown whilst I was asked questions. I was laughed on my previous experience by one of the two managers who interviewed me. The questions were mostly out of scope to the position, I was interviewed. Speaks a lot about their current situation in the market and low employee satisfaction rate. Probably that is why the revenue margins are also down.