Wireless Advocates Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

1.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Belle Chasse, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Belle Chasse, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

My 1st Interview was over the phone.
Three days later I met with the manager face 2 face. Very nice manager. He didn't make me nervous, I felt as if I was talking to a long time friend.

Interview Questions

• What does Customer Service mean to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wireless Advocates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and then a second with a hiring manager. They asked very basic questions and it last 15 minutes. It was conversational and quick. People were very nice. I could tell they wanted to know how phone and technically savvy I am. Asked a lot about what devices I own and use.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (San Diego, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The manager kept making me return to fill out paperwork instead of just handing it over to me in one day and getting it over and done with. Finally completed paperwork and could not work in store until training was complete at home.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Contacted by an online recruiter after submitting my resume. 1:1 interview was 3 weeks later and i started at my home location about 2 weeks after that. In the interview they were looking for an understanding of not just cellular technology but also how it intergrates into our daily life as well as a demo of sales pitches and possible on the spot cold approach to a customer in the store.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the most qualified for the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

able to negotiate on hours per week.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Greenville, SC) in May 2008.

Interview

I knew the manager. Easy. Wireless Kiosk you have to let your pride go and tackle customers while they shop attitude.

Interview Questions

• are you scared to engage customers   1 Answer

Negotiation

none