Wireless Advocates Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied to Wireless Advocates through Linkedin and got a phone interview invitation in less than a week. Interview questions were all behavioral questions, no technical questions and they were average level. The interviewer has answered to my questions specifically and explained about the company, position, finance team, and next step very kindly.

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Emailed with recruiter followed by a phone interview. Next I was brought in for an in person interview and met with several different people over 3+ hours but nice to have it all done in one day.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about experience and leadership skills.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Varied from informal conversation to exact behavioral interviewing. Had to go to the site 4 different times. Parking was not convenient and on 3 occasions the staff did not have validation so I had to request reimbursement. Most interviewers very professional, thoughtful and open. I would rate the overall experience of the interview as average.

Interview Questions

• Greatest Strengths, Greatest Weaknesses. How can you fix xyz at this company? What is your plan?   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. Phone Interview with a recruiter, and 2 in house interviews; one with the department manager and one with a unbiased department manager that you might work closely with but not directly under. Mine was with the Accounts Receivable Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would not bother negotiating at this level of position.