Wireless Advocates WIRELESS SALES EXPERT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wireless Advocates WIRELESS SALES EXPERT Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Lewisville, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

The Interview process went well but was held at a Costco and there was a lot of noise. The hiring manager asked me a series of questions and explained what my duties would be. I had a clear view of what my responsibilities were, but they were not totally explained.

Interview Questions

• What did you Like about your Current Job and what did it teach you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wireless Advocates

WIRELESS SALES EXPERT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on Indeed.com. Kiosk manager contacted me via email about setting up an interview about 2 weeks later. Everything was set up via email. Set up an interview through Skype. Offered me a position later on the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay was firm. 7.25 plus commission.

WIRELESS SALES EXPERT Interview

Interview

It was a straight forward interview. Basic skills questions and review of resume. Also inquired about my tech skills and if I enjoyed working with new tech and helping others learn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Columbia, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

Talked to the District Manager for a short time. She asked questions about my job history. Asked questions about sales performance and what was my driving force, money. She told me she liked my skills and thought I would be a great fit for her team in Columbia, South Carolina. Then she said she would call back. After calling back more then 10 times and leaving voice mails, nothing back.

Anonymous Employee in Signal Hill, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Signal Hill, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very simple. They were basic interview questions. nothing out of the ordinary. My manager sat me down on a bench and the whole process was about 25 minutes. There were no trick questions. The manager seemed like he was there to help me more than challenge.

Interview Questions

• They asked what past experience I had in setting goals and completing them in the work place.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The DM just repeated the same thing over and over again. Got the job on the spot. I just spent some time filling papers and then he gave me info on how to pick a location for the drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Avon, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Avon, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

quick. one interview. hired on the spot. the interview lasted about 20mins. the manager was very nice and welcoming and made me feel comfortable. the manager asked about 7-8 questions.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was engaging and very private. It was well structured and had some good conversation it felt more like a conversation then an interview. I was comfortable and felt like they were trying to get to know about me and my characteristics vs my experience.

Interview Questions

• What sale experience do you have ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Lancaster, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

About a month and a half process. Went in twice to check the status and the manager said both times he was going to call me. Third time I went in we set up an interview for about a week later. Did the interview got an offer, I accepted. Had to do a drug test, background check and submit new employee papers which took about two weeks. On the job immediately after.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to go beyond and above in previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None at all. Base pay minimum wage. True compensation based on commission and "bonus points" structure.

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Bellingham, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with Division manager, then with manager of the particular store.

Went to Costco and met with the manager of the booth who then made sure that I was right for the team there.

Overall very conventional interviews with exactly the kind of questions you would expect.