Wireless Advocates WSE Wireless Sales Expert Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.1

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

WSE Wireless Sales Expert Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Interview

It was really informal and set you at ease. The kiosk you work for is inside of Costco, so the District Manager and I just went over to the food court and talked for a bit. It was about 20 minutes and at the end we started filling out paperwork to become employed by the company. It might take a second interview for some people, but after one meeting they liked me enough to offer the job. You don't need a suit and tie (the work attire is black/khaki pants and a black/white polo), so wear something business casual and be a little better than average.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience?   1 Answer
  • How long do you plan to work for the company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wireless Advocates

WSE Wireless Sales Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Glassdoor. About 2 weeks later I received a call form the Kiosk manager asking if I could come in for an interview the following day. I showed up to the interview and the manager basically just asked about my background and if I'd be willing to commute to other nearby stores. I told him I could and he told me he'll contact the district manager. The next day I received a call from the DM and had about a 10-15 minute phone interview just asking about me and previous experience. I received a job offer via email a few days later and was given the information for a drug/background check.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work at other nearby stores?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Santa Rosa, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Sat with DM at table in Costco. He asked me about my experience and explained.to me the pay structure. He then offered me the job on the spot and submitted new hirepaperwork .

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Easy enough interview process, but depending on your DM it could take weeks to get hired. Most interviews are spread over several weeks. First with the Kiosk Manager then with the DM.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for wireless advocates?   1 Answer
    • What's the most amount of phones you have ever sold?   1 Answer
    • Are you reliable and do you have dependable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Typical retail interview where the manager reads from a piece of paper his 5-10 questions that are given to him by corporate. Most of the managers are uneducated and don't really know what they are looking for when it comes to reading resumes and asking good interview questions. It is also extremely un-formal because they don't have an office to use inside Costco so we conducted our interview in the office chairs in one of the Costco aisles. For my final interview with the district manager, which they do not do anymore because of time consumption, we met at Starbucks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a customer became angry with you and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Katy, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Unorganized with little communication. Took them three months to get my first interview started since there was a change in upper management, and they kept messing up in in my email address. too longer to get all the paper work and drug test since there was no communication till the last minute.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Staten Island, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

There were basic sales questions. It was an easy process. Interview was about 20 min. Mostly went over pay plan and my previous job. Nothing hard about the interview. Selling questions. Scenario questions. Behavioral questions. What would you do in this situation type questions.

WSE Wireless Sales Expert Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates in August 2014.

Interview

I went into Costco to purchase a phone.
    I asked if they were hiring and they gave me an application and interviewed me on the spot.
    I then was interviewed over the phone with the DM- district manager a few days later.
    He then sent me to a different costco the following week to do an interview with his main kiosk manager.
    You will have 48 hours from there to take a drug test.
    They also do a background test.

Total process took 2 weeks if you stay on top of it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience?
      How would you grab people's attention walking by?
      Pitch me this samsung, how would you get me to buy it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Sacramento, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very good process. First he went over how confident you were in a social setting, asked you to sell him a pen. Then he goes on to talk to you about phones. Me, personally, I didn't know much about phones. But I aced the interview because of my people skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me this pen?

What do you know about your cellphone?   Answer Question

WSE Wireless Sales Expert Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Interview

I interviewed outside of Costco in their food court. the process is simply trying to find people who are outgoing and willing to do whatever corporate tells you to do. works well with others. yada yada yada. recruiting is lousy so a lot of time they are just looking for, and i quote, " a warm body."

Interview Questions

• What does "perimeter selling" mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. Minimum wage plus commission plus bonus