Wireless Lifestyle Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wireless Lifestyle Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Wireless Lifestyle

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through Wireless Lifestyle’s website, a few days later I received a call. The phone interview was pretty simple answered basic interview questions and was invited for a store interview. The interview was with the district manager which was scary. But the interview went well. I left feeling confident. I was told I would know at the beginning of the following week. I got a call back literally a hour after leaving my interview giving me an offer for the job!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous employment, your responsibilities and why you left?   Answer Question
  • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever had experience meeting a sales quota? Do you feel comfortable in a sales driven position?   Answer Question
  • Do you consider yourself competitive?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wireless Lifestyle

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Interview

The interview process was involving the recruiter then district manager and store manager. Everything is set up through your recruiter. It was pretty easy if you have experience with interviews. Everyone that I talked to was positive and handle the interview process very professionally.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the company?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle.

Interview

Got a call from HR the day after I applied online. Had a brief phone interview. HR contact set up on site interview via email almost immediately afterward. Short, fairly standard in-person interview. Past retail experience is a big plus. Called back within a few days to confirm offer and begin background check process.

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Joplin, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

It was fairly easy. No big deal really. Asks basic questions. some questions can be in depth, but for the most part easy. centered around sales. lasted about 45 minutes. face to face after a phone interview. phone interview lasted 30 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Raytown, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Raytown, MO).

Interview

It was with the Regional Manager for almost 15 min and then they called to let me know I had the job within a few hours later. He asked about myself and then asked if I was confident in my abilities. It took about 15 minutes then I left. He gave me a call and said I had the job but that I would need to speak to the store manager so I did. That conversation/interview with the store manager was even shorter and I started probably a weekend later.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward and to the point. Commission and pay structure was explained clearly. Most expectations were lined out in a reasonable manner. Interviewer was very friendly and made sure the job description was clear and concise

Interview Questions

• How do you react when you are facing an angry customer and have to help them resolve their issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Topeka, KS) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with both the Store Manager and Regional Manager. Questions were repeated between the two. Store manager expressed frustration about policies and directives he receives from the corporate offices, which is kind of strange conversation to get in to during an initial interview. The regional manager intimated that sales quotas were fairly tantamount to staying on with company. Both managers told me that I was overqualified for the position I had applied for, but they would keep me in mind for future openings. Overall kind of a stressful vibe from the two whom I interviewed with, and I got the impression that the company experiences a high employee turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• How important is reaching sales quotas to you? When have you gone above and beyond for your job? What is a time you didn't meet your goals, and what have you done to improve your effectiveness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Flourtown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Flourtown, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was called for an interview after a few days of applying for the job. The interview was scheduled two weeks after I was contacted on the phone. There are many questions that the hiring manager asked. The hiring manager was nice and a really thought I was a great for the position, I got a call the next day saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment, where do you see yourself in a year here, what is your definition of a successful person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview. They set up a 1 on 1 with a district manager. I spoke with him and he asked me tons of questions. I read the questions on GD over and over until I memorized them. Most questions the DM asked were listed on GD.

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wireless Lifestyle (Olathe, KS) in May 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a regional recruiter and went through a phone interview. Then, the local DM contacted me for an interview in person. After the interview, she called me back the same day to make an offer. The interview was sales driven and has a lot to do with personality and culture fit.