Wireless Vision Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wireless Vision Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Wireless Vision

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Dearborn, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

Easy, quick. Super calm environment. They make the interview fun. Only had one interview. Spoke directly with the manager of the store I applied at. Went over compensation package.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wireless Vision

Anonymous Employee in Westland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Westland, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

it was very straight forward, from what I remembered they asked about me, also why I want to work for the company, some scenario questions, usually you will do the interview with the district manager or the store manager. Also they say you need sells experience prior before but you really don't, as long as your confident and you show them that you will be good.

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Fairview Heights, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was simple in my case. I applied for the store near me, and kept calling the store until I was able to reach a manager to set up a interview. Once the interview was made, I met with the manager of the store who approved of me. The next interview was with the district manager, and once you are approved there you start training in a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name one time were you faced a challenge, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

There were many managers around. They were all good people but they attacked me with questions that I had to answer and I was unprepared. There was the district manager and many other managers that were there. I was a bit uncomfortable, but it turned out okay other than the flurry of questions. Be prepared to answer any possible question you could be asked. Come to find out I was one of the best associates at the store and became almost an assistant manager. The sad part is there is favoritism showed, though I was a favorite so no complaints.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have? How do you think you can interact with customers? How would you rate your drive or commitment? How hard are you willing to push sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Overland, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was casual and low stress. One interview with the area manager, and one with the manager of the store you had applied for. Very basic questions and certain scenarios and how you handled them to demonstrate basic competency. Outside of that just conversational questions. The focus of the interview is making sure you A. understand the position and expectations B. have the skills or potential to meet those expectations C. understand the individual location demographic and staff to make sure you'll be a good fit

Interview Questions

• Describe situations of overcoming disgruntled customers.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Vision in October 2010.

Interview

Performance Based Interview. (PBI) They don't seem to be too interested in your personality. They want answers to the list of questions they have and then they rate you 1-5 based on your ability to answer.You must be specific in your experiences. Be ready with real stories about times that you handled a difficult customer, "Tell me about a time that you..... Don't be general. They are looking for a story that relates to the question that they are asking. Don't get caught rambling about something else if you are not prepared with a real life experience. Be sure to really look back and find some scenarios that you've come across regarding sales, customer service, difficult situations, problems with coworkers...etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to overcome a customer's objection? What was the result?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Interview was short and sweet. They mainly just asked about my personal life and previous work experiences and accomplishments. It was very casual and comfortable. I was interviewed by a store manager once. Then interviewed by a different store manager and a market manager. I was originally offered a job when I came in to pay my bill at T-mobile and it went from there.

Negotiation

Yes, Negotiated pay

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wireless Vision in June 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process was well understood, they were fair and pretty easy. The company was thorough with trying to find the right fit for the company and location. There was an extensive background check, that took several weeks to complete

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (New York, NY).

Interview

I went to an open interview, where everything went great. And then I submitted my background check where I start to worry it took a long time for my background check to come back but it did come back.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths and weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was very nice. Held in a beautiful hotel. Once you walk in the door you speak with one of the managers. If they approve you are led to a second interview with a few more questions. If successful you are invited to make a log in if you have not done so already. Once that phase is completed you are to do your background check.

Interview Questions

• What makes you right this job?   1 Answer