Wireless Vision Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wireless Vision Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Wireless Vision

2.2

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wireless Vision in June 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process was well understood, they were fair and pretty easy. The company was thorough with trying to find the right fit for the company and location. There was an extensive background check, that took several weeks to complete

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wireless Vision

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

There are two different hiring practices i've seen with WV:

1) There is a semi-large hiring event:
    You apply online, the market as a whole is in need of reps, so instead of having you go in individually to interview with managers, they have all the people that pass the initial screen go in to a place they rent for interviews. May be intimidating because there are usually a lot of managers and upper management there, but if they do a hiring event like this, it means they need people, and they need people fast, so your odds probably aren't that bad.

2) Go in-store for interviews:
    You apply online, and if you pass the screen, the manager of the store that you will likely work at will call you to schedule an interview. An important thing to note is that the managers are human, by this I mean that of you want your screening process expedited, go into the store and talk to the manager, be likeable and give a good first impression, and tell them that you've applied to their location. It also helps if you have a T-Mobile account, go in as a customer, then segway into the hiring conversation.

Overall, nothing special about the WV interview process, typical situational questions. Interview is usually with 2 store managers.

Interview Questions

• Some situational question involving working with a team of coworkers   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Vision in October 2010.

Interview

Performance Based Interview. (PBI) They don't seem to be too interested in your personality. They want answers to the list of questions they have and then they rate you 1-5 based on your ability to answer.You must be specific in your experiences. Be ready with real stories about times that you handled a difficult customer, "Tell me about a time that you..... Don't be general. They are looking for a story that relates to the question that they are asking. Don't get caught rambling about something else if you are not prepared with a real life experience. Be sure to really look back and find some scenarios that you've come across regarding sales, customer service, difficult situations, problems with coworkers...etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to overcome a customer's objection? What was the result?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

You must apply online, they don't accept resumes. The online portion is lengthy like most online applications, and ridiculously lame, also like most apps. They contacted me pretty quickly and I had an interview with my current manager. He was very reserved and down to earth. The second interview was with his boss who met me at Starbucks and was also a pretty cool guy.

Interview Questions

• They both asked me to tell them about myself.   1 Answer