Wireless Vision Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wireless Vision Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Wireless Vision

2.4

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wireless Vision in April 2013.

Interview

There were two interviews. First interview was with the store manager and the second with the market manager. Easy, cookie cutter questions based on sales experience and management qualifications. It helped that I know people who work for the company but if you are confident in your sales ability, this interview should be a piece of cake.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage an underperformed sales associate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wireless Vision

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Lithonia, GA).

Interview

Probably the most unprofessional interview I have ever been on. The market manager calls me in for an interview, looks over my resume and informs me I'm not the best candidate, but not the worst. I'm taken aback by this, especially because I have more than enough experience (I was a district manager previously), and if the company really felt I was under qualified why call me at all? He then offers me a position that's "sort of an assistant manager" and "not really in your pay grade". No thank you.

Interview Questions

I was offered a completely different job from what I applied for.

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Tucker, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

have a plan ready to execute and if you can shop the location you are looking to work for before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see the business in 6 months?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Initial screening is easy to pass if you have ever been in sales. In fact, most people not in sales can pass it. Interview process is called a "PBI" . It is completely subjective in regards to how they rate you based on the two interviewers. If one guy doesn't like you very much, you will get a lower score in the 5 point scale. You can only get hired if you pass their minimum of 3.7 or something like that. You can easily BS your way through this process. Just sound good and follow the STAR method. You might have to go through 2 rounds of this, or depending on the need, they may even notify you that you the next day that you have the job. It just depends.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are the same for all candidates. Nothing unexpected about it. If you do receive an unexpected question, it will be inpromptu because they are trying to find out additional "behaviors" from you. If they do this, though, understand that this is not a standard question and may not have been asked to other people that were interviewed for the same position, which is technicially unfair in reviewing job candidates. But, if you nail it, you may get the job.   Answer Question

I had been in other commissioned sales environments and the commission structure did not seem to be strong. I asked how often the structure has changed in the past few years and they did not want to provide me with a solid answer which means that it is unstable.

The staffing levels of some of the stores that I had visited prior to the interview and they seemed understaffed. When I inquired about employment opportunities as a sales rep to the managers, they all said that they were fully staffed at their locations. Some things just didn't add up. I went to the interview anyway hoping that the pay would at least off set this... it turns out that it does not.

I also found out from current managers that I talked to after the interview that the there is no standardized salary for incoming managers or promoted managers. It is all completely based on what the market manager and his boss have in mind. They will try to get you at the biggest bargain that they can and not allow for salary movements because of the "commission" aspect of the job based off of store performance. It doesn't matter what volume store you are at, which is really counterintuitive if you ask me.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Vision (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and then I had a interview with 2 market managers. It seemed like it was good cop and bad cop roles for them. It was not a welcome feeling. The people in the corp office was very rude during the background process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none