Wirtz Beverage Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wirtz Beverage Group Interview Questions

2.8

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group.

Interview

Very easy interview. Relaxed, more conversational with mandatory questions worked in. Straight forward with the requirements and responsibilities of the job. Was contacted by a recruiter via email then phone for a brief screen. She then set up an interview with the sales manager the following week, was offered the job 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to think critically about a problem. How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

Company recruiter was pretty good, however, this is the first time I was interviewed where salary & benefits were discussed right away. I was even asked how much will it take to make that move. After phone interview with her, she set up a phone interview with Finance Director & HR partner. I don't think the HR partner was in the interview.

Sales Consultant On-Premise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called in and interviewed by two people from the Wirtz Alliance Division. I was very professional and the interview went extremely smooth. They asked pretty standard questions.

The interview lasted 45 minutes and it was explained to me that decisions would be made within one business week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you anticipated customer need?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you failed and what you learned?   Answer Question
    • Describe tough decisions that you have had to make?   Answer Question
    • What does the term consultative selling mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. This is a union job and the pay scale is set.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cicero, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group (Cicero, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

A recruiter from the company contacted me through Linkedin about the position. I followed up by sending my resume then a short phone screen with the recruiter. About a week later I went to their office in Cicero, IL for an interview with the hiring manager and one other person on the team.

The two interviewers were friendly, though one of them had no questions whatsoever.
    I was told that I would receive contact from HR fairly quickly as the position was new and they wanted someone in the position soon.

I never heard from them and I will never apply for a position at this company again.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard questions about my experiences and current work. Asking questions about time management, Team vs. individual work habits, knowledge of excel, etc.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

Had initial phone screening after applying online. Followed by 1:1 interview with manager for the role that lasted about 20 minutes. Finally, one more phone interview with a higher-up. It wasn't difficult. Pretty basic and typical personality and experience questions. The overall process was pretty smooth. A decision was made probably two weeks after applying. They moved pretty swiftly to find their new hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered above what I initially was looking for and gladly accepted.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I was contacted thru phone conversation with an HR rep initially and then got an in person interview with a sales manager.

Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cicero, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group (Cicero, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Very structured interview format, pre-packaged questions that come from a packet

Interview Questions

• Incredibly standard interview questions "Best and worst work qualities, etc..."   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group.

Interview

HR interview first, sales manager second interview, sales manager and dm on 3rd interview. Very professionally dressed and well spoken.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Long process

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group in August 2013.

Interview

Standard phone interview to start, panel interview, then last interview with executive group. A lot of questions were standard interview questions. Interview lasted quite awhile comparatively to a "traditional" time-frame. All individuals took detailed notes with one taking the lead the entire time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wirtz Beverage Group (Eau Claire, WI).

Interview

I found out about the job through a professional contact, submitted a resume, and got a call within the week to set up an interview. I had an interview with two area managers, and the regional director. Everything went well. I was called back for a second interview 2.5 hours away. I went, had my interview, partly role play. I was congratulated on the job well done and they told me that they would call within the week. I then expressed to them how I would really appreciate a call back regardless of the decision. They agreed that that would happen. After 8 days, I called them and asked what was up; they replied that they were working on a new position, but to stay in contact. That was almost two months ago.

Interview Questions

• In the second interview, they showed a sales sheet, and after a few minutes, asked em to role play with them, and to sell them a product.   1 Answer