Wisenbaker Builders Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wisenbaker Builders Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wisenbaker Builders (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was very casual and met with several Wisenbaker employees. Everyone was very friendly and informative however the interview did lack organization. Easy to tell that employees enjoyed working for the company. All employees that I interacted with were very professional however the interview process lacked a clear structure.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you were required to work in a group or team and what did you gain from this experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wisenbaker Builders

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wisenbaker Builders.

Interview

I was referred so I was hired on the spot. Very informal interview. Their supervisor attended the interview and asked a few questions and that was it. I think it will depend on who you interview with so do your homework. A different department with different manager would have probably gone differently.

Negotiation

Most of their pay seems to be set for the position. Do your homework beforehand and make sure you are topping out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wisenbaker Builders (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

it was a simple process, they asked a few questions about yourself and tell you about the company. there was not an extensive process, it is almost as if you are a kid in high school and they are telling you what you can expect if you are hired for the job. the process was extremely easy and anyone with a little knowledge can get by.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wisenbaker Builders (College Station, TX).

Interview

Straight forward and simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted their offer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wisenbaker Builders.

Interview

I was called to interview after leaving my information at Wisenbaker's booth at the A&M Career Center. Hiring process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The usual "where do you see yourself in 5 years". I was straight out of college and I didn't know..   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.