Wiser (Tennessee) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wiser (Tennessee) Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wiser (Tennessee)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiser (Tennessee).

Interview

The interview went really well, it was a thorough interview. They genuinely wanted to make sure that I was qualified and that we were the best fit for each other.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wiser (Tennessee) (Birmingham, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

Tour of the building, facility, Stereo test, interview, then background check.

concerned that there was almost no one at the office in the middle of the week, gave the impression that this is not a stable job, or is a shell company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wiser (Tennessee) (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

It was pretty easy and simple. I took some sort of stereo vision test and passed. Then they sat me down in a conference room and the interview process took about 30 minutes. They were very laid back and friendly. I thought it was strange that no one was there in the middle of the week, only the two people who interviewed me which scared me a little after reading reviews about the company's job security on line. I got an offer, but I declined because I decided to go to school to get my Master's degree and also I did not want to relocate to another state.

GIS Technician Interview

Interview

Interview, Stereo test, background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wiser (Tennessee) (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

The recruiter calls you and screens for final candidates. Candidates must take a stereo vision test before they reach the 1-1 interview session.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wiser (Tennessee) (Murfreesboro, TN) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview, Background check, hired.

Negotiation

N/A

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wiser (Tennessee) in September 2009.

Interview

The process was very easygoing and professional. Everything was communicated clearly during the initial stages of the interview. Towards the end, everything was very vague during the decision process and it took way too long to get a response. I was offered a position with another company during this time and wiser did not respond to repeated requests for information regarding the position interviewed for.

GIS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiser (Tennessee).

Interview

Two people will sit you down and one will be a Sr. Analyst or Manager. They will be looking for your unique background and if you have any DoD experience.

Interview Questions

• They want to create a family culture and see how you interact with others.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wiser (Tennessee) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview with Wiser Co was very simple. It began by taking a stereo vision test using ESRI ArcGIS and the Stereo Analyst software. After passing the stereo test there was an interview with a lower level manager and an HR representative. The interview was very laid back. After the interview they give you a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A