Wiss & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wiss & Company

2.4

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Livingston, NJ).

Interview

I interviewed with 3 different people and it was a very easy and outgoing interview. I heard back from HR right away. The people at this firm are very direct and friendly so it was more of a conversation than a formal interview which made it much easier. As long as you prepare for the basic questions you will do fine.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Livingston, NJ).

Interview

It wasn't a difficult interview. I would almost say too easy. Both individuals, were asking very "interview-esc" questions (think: why is a manhole cover round?) This, along with other signs seems like they did not seem experienced in interviewing people. Also, the environment was VERY unprofessional. One woman was eating lunch while interviewing. She also used language that was not entirely appropriate for the interview environment either.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?   1 Answer

Wiss & Company Response

Nov 28, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you didn’t receive a good experience from your initial interview at Wiss. We take pride in our unique culture so your response will be taken... More

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Livingston, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

Everyone was really nice, the company looks promising. I was interviewed by two separate people at two separate times. I was not offered the position, but will attempt again of opportunity opens up.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Livingston, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

Same as everyone else. Be prepared to speak to several different employees at all different levels.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay well - not much negotiating.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Livingston, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was seamless. I've honestly never had a hiring process run so smoothly. I was contacted the day I applied, and interviewed two weeks later with the most down to earth people. Ultimately left there really wanting the position because the culture is unmatched!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Wiss   1 Answer

Entry Level Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wiss & Company in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on campus, one on one with an area recruiter. Laid back interviewer maybe made myself become a little too loose and informal in the process. Overall your average interview, typical questions asked

Audit Associate-Livingston, NJ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wiss & Company (Newark, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for this role through my college/university. In early October 2017, I was selected for an on campus interview. They were very friendly and by the end of it, told me the details about the second round. I was told I'd hear back in a couple of weeks, but never did, despite reaching out to various members of HR.