Withers Bergman / Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Withers Bergman /

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Withers Bergman / (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

The interviews went great -- at least I was told they did after each one of 2. I was told I would get a call back for the third and final interview. I was asked what day would work for me. Neither the agency nor I ever heard back again.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

Graduate Recruitment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Withers Bergman / (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through a recruitment agency who informed me that Withers were very interested in me. When I arrived at 3.45 (interview was at 4pm) I waited in their seating area. The two ladies interviewing me came out about 4.05 to greet me. They appeared a bit rushed and tired. I was made to feel quite uncomfortable unfortunately. During the interview one of the interviewers got up to get something which I found very distracting.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give an example of a time when I made a mistake and what I did to amend this mistake. Some other standard questions were asked.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Withers Bergman / (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2015.

Interview

Called in for an in-person interview with the Marketing Manager and the Office Manager after 2 weeks of my application. It was a conversational interview asking basic questions. Both of the interviewers were pleasant to talk to. Then I was asked to do a short English to Chinese translation exercise. Didn't hear anything after.

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Withers Bergman / (London, England (UK)) in January 2008.

Interview

A personality and experience based interview with an emphais on discussion around several topics. Asked to prepare beforehand to present on an issue and a written test was conducted to assess competency.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate.