Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Open call; asked me about fine dining etiquette and wine knowledge. I sat in a room, dropped off a resume and filled out an application with other people that showed up. Had an interview with the General Manager about restaurants and my experience.

Interview Questions

• Grape varietals of United States and Europe. Wine presentation, food knowledge, service standards.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimum wage plus tips. There is no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Answered craigslist job board, came in for two 1 on 1 interviews. Sat with 1 manager then a 2nd, then called back to meet with GM who manages 3 restaurants concurrently.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit? Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Easy interview with basic service and beverage questions. Management was less worried about experience and more concerned about your personality. Quick processing of paperwork and long training period allowed you to become comfortable in the restaurant and become familiar with protocols.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

applied online, got a phone call for the next day.
    went in person and they tested your skill.
    sign paper and just go wait for the background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• how long you've been as a line cook   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2010.

Interview

Be familiar with Italian wines and beverage service in general. Be very articulate and able to describe dishes and wine profiles with finesse and confidence. Be prepared to describe you favorite dish and accompanying glass of wine. Be familiar with modern and classic cooking techniques and fine dinning restaurant jargon.

Chief Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group (Washington, DC) in April 2007.

Interview

Very precise knowledge of the culinary industry is a must. I was questioned extensively on various styles of cooking, preparation methods and kitchen management. The fact that I had continued to take culinary lessons throughout my working career was apparently to my advantage, so try and pick up some diplomas/certificates in addition to your degrees.

Interview Questions

• Describe the working of a high end kitchen on a Saturday night.   Answer Question
    • Please discuss the various cultural culinary disciplines you are experienced with.   Answer Question