Wolters Kluwer Field Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wolters Kluwer Field Sales Representative Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Field Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Was told there are anywhere from 5-7 interviews - 1 phone interview is mostly informational with internal recruiter, 1 is face to face with district manager, 2-3 are phone interviews with other district managers from other regions, then face to face with VP of sales.

Interview Questions

• Phone interviews were nothing out of ordinary, 'what makes you a good fit, why have you been successful, how do you describe yourself'. "Transformation" going on at company, lots of veteran reps have left, others cut.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wolters Kluwer

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

I was referred through a current WK employee. First interview was with a WK recrutier who went over background, resume, etc. and set up the online assessments. The next step was a behavioral interview with three people that lasted about an hour. I made it past this step to the final interview with the hiring manager. I was told three people made it through to the final interview. The interview experience was mostly positive except that getting follow up and feedback was like pulling teeth.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a success you had in overcoming rejection.   Answer Question