Wolters Kluwer Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.6

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Vice President Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY).

Interview

I had initial meeting with hiring manager. He asked to come back and meet with HR and 3 peers of hiring manager. I then received ian nformal/verbal offer from hiring manager (but salary not mentioned).. HR contacted me a week later to discuss salary and bonus. I made a counter offer and they came back with something in the middle.

Interview Questions

• general questions about resume/previous experience, what i would do if I got the job, had I ever heard of the company or industry before.   Answer Question

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY).

Interview

Within a week or so of applying for the position online, I received an email inquiring when I would be available for a phone screening. I provided several options, and it was easy for us to find a time that would work with the HR representative. Most of the interview felt as though the HR representative was reading a script -- I've read that others have had this same experience. I was told that I would hear back the next week about whether they would proceed with my application process. They stuck to this time frame.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The corporate recruiter at Enablon reached out to arrange a phone interview, but didn't bother to call at all.
    He did apologize and request a new time for the interview, I obliged and again he never bother to call nor even send an email apologizing for wasting my time.
    If this is how they treat potential employees I can only wonder how they treat their current employees and customers.
    Of course I understand things go wrong and life happens, but it's rude and unprofessional not to let people know you are unable to meet your commitments.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Not very difficult, most resume based. Know what the company actually does and be able to answer in depth questions about you experience. Interviewer was easy to talk to

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied and a few days later was contacted by a recruiter with the firm asking for a phone interview.
    The phone interview, in my opinion went extremely well. We had a pleasant conversation about my skills and experience. I was told that my resume would be shared with the hiring manager and if he seemed interested I would get a call back. This was Aug 31.

I also remember her being very nice and saying she was very responsive, that she didnt leave any candidate hanging up in the air. Well... guess what?

I receive no answer to my thank you email on Aug 31. I write back Sept 8, to ask if there are any news. Nothing. I write back Sept 11, nothing. I write back Oct 12 and nothing.

Interview Questions

• Why Wolters Kluwer?
      Why are you interested in this role?
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Strategic Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Standard application process which led to interviews both by phone and in person. Initial phone screening with HR representative and then in person interview with managers and team members. In the interview, both my work and academic experiences were addressed. In addition, there was casual conversation about current events and the NY Rangers who were competing for the Stanly Cup at the time.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable working independently?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was relatively painless with a few standard Job history and years of experience, education, and a few technical questions. There is the initial phone screening to determine if you are a fit for the position. You will get called for a date to come on site. You start with human resources to get briefed, then with the hiring manager and the reports. The final stage was with the reporting manager's manager. Many of the questions evaluated your thought process in dealing with a particular challenge, situation, or setup of a given system configuration.

Interview Questions

• Interview started with background questions on the previous job experience to start the conversation. Technical questions covered a few commands focused on accessing a typical system and followed with a candidate's step by steps approach to troubleshooting a web application. Some of the questions touched on upcoming projects to see how a database server would be setup and configured to evaluate your organization and thought process.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I was given a phone interview which was followed up by a in person interview where I met with 4 different people. Overall the interview process was very easy - Great group of people.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Only once on-site interview. Question about the project I have done. What is the input? What model do you applied? How is the evaluation.
    Then the interviewer ask me to design a model if the company need a sentiment analysis system. And design a model to do entity extraction in specific domain.

Editorial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a great interview with two editors.