Wolters Kluwer Sales Representative LA Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative LA Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolters Kluwer (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I interviewed for an LA sales position that had been posted on their site for what seemed months and months. I was initially contacted for a phone screening from the recruiter and was advised I had done very well and that I was to be passed on to the Regional Director ( Hiring Manager). About a week later the HM contacted me and the phone interview lasted about 40 minutes. Right off the bat, I felt the interview process was very disorganized with no direction.

Additionally, I was very unclear as to why I was being asked some very obvious questions which were posted in the job description and to which no one would probably apply for unless they had not read the job description. Very strange. Overall, this company is too big for their britches and being that I'm an organized person, I felt like just a "number" during the process.

Interview Questions

• Do you realize there is about 40% travel involved in this position are you able to do that?   1 Answer
  • Do you realize you will need to comply to our travel budget--and understand the travel requirements and commitments involved with this territory?   1 Answer