Women & Infants Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Women & Infants Hospital

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Women & Infants Hospital (Providence, RI) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was kind and honest. No difficult questions at all. The people and group members working there are kind. I had nice overview on the hospital, unites and labs.

Lead Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Women & Infants Hospital (Richmond, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

First a phone interview with HR representative followed by a phone interview with the regional lab director. if succeeded, then interview on lab site, followed by an interview with client. then offer.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Women & Infants Hospital (Providence, RI) in December 2010.

Interview

I applied to the position online, but I was already volunteering at this location so that was probably taken into account when they decided to interview me. I was called by the project manager to schedule an on-site interview. At the interview, I was interviewed by the three leads of the project. The questions weren't technical at all, just generally about my work experience, work style, and how I would deal with certain situations.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would be comfortable working with patients who were older than me.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Women & Infants Hospital (Providence, RI) in October 2009.

Interview

Very good

Interview Questions

• Why did you find this job?   1 Answer
    • How long have you been worked in this area?   1 Answer

Negotiation