Wonderful Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wonderful Sales Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wonderful Sales

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wonderful Sales (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview, face to face interview, phone interview with VP. I like how the wonderful company takes the time to hire the right person for the position

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delano, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wonderful Sales (Delano, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with the Manager of Talent Acquisition, followed by telephone interview with Senior Management. Less then a week later I interviewed with the Senior Director of Human Resources and Senior Management team of other divisions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview Questions were pretty standard. Every member of the Management Team was engaging and projected a positive image of the company. Each emphasized the entrepreneurial spirit the Resnick's modeled!

During one of the interviews I was presented a Job Description of a position that was 'Hard to Fill' and asked what recruitment strategy I would follow... Another Exec asked a "Google" type question, if I was stuck in a blender how would I get out???
      Answer Question

Manager of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wonderful Sales (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

My interview process was organized and quickly executed. I was contacted by the Director of the department for a phone interview. After the interview the Recruiting Coordinator reached out to me to set up an in person meeting with the Director and the team. I interviewed with 5 people that day. I was contacted 2 days later and made an offer. The recruiting process and HR on boarding was seamless and easy. I was always well informed and knew what next steps were throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How would people you have worked with describe you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The first offer they made was fair, but I countered with historical salary information and projected earnings. We agreed somewhere in the middle.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wonderful Sales (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Three part interview process withh all two managers and sales director at first they will do a screen call then set up an interview for you to talk to a manager then anither manager then with the sales director.

Interview Questions

• Do you like getting up early and how well do you sell and other questions about ypur experiences in the retail world.If you get along with all leveks of management and how well do you develop relatioships with key level personnel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wonderful Sales (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

phone, in person. Four people. Questions were stupid, interviewer wasn't interested. Head of Merchandising was cocky and arrogant. Condescending at times. Kind of good cop, bad cop. Wasn't a very pleasant experience to say the least.