Wood Group Mustang Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wood Group Mustang Process Engineer Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wood Group Mustang (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

As an out of state applicant, the interview process consisted of a resume and transcript review, and a series of brief phone interviews. Showing a continued interest in the company was very important. After receiving and accepting an offer for the internship position, a drug test and background check were performed.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wood Group Mustang

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wood Group Mustang (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then 1 in person interview with 2 management level employees, interview was mostly about personality and how you would fit in with the company, very few technical questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a project where you made improvements to a process   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wood Group Mustang (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Everyone seemed extremely nice and friendly. Instead of asking alot of questions, wanted you to ask the questions. Was told at the end of the interview that I had the job and to wait for further contact. After 6 weeks of staying in contact and being told the same thing, was sent an email saying no offer would be given, with neither my name or the companies name in it. Very unprofessional. Surprising based on the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to know about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Wood Group Mustang (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

It was straight forward, once the link with the hiring manager is done.

Interview Questions

• Is the job market hard right now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Depended of your status.