Wood Group PSN Interview Questions in Aberdeen, Scotland | Glassdoor

Wood Group PSN Interview Questions in Aberdeen, Scotland

Resourcing Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wood Group PSN (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I worked for WGPSN and found another role within the company that I wanted to apply for. Applied through online portal and had an internal candidate interview with recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have had to deal with a difficult situation and how you resolved it?   1 Answer

Offshore Production Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wood Group PSN (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

HR representative present seemed very naive and almost out of their depth. Did not appear comfortable and read questions from a template questionnaire. It was mostly a "box-ticking" exercise.
    Senior Production Chemist was very good at making you feel at ease.Technical questions from Senior Production Chemist were very specific and would easily highlight someone's inability to complete simple tasks.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing that you hate about your current job   1 Answer

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wood Group PSN (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process is made of one assessment day. During the assessment day there are a series of tests that are carried out. The day starts with a presentation on the company and presentation and then moves on to a group exercise, a personal presentation that you were told to prepare when notified of your successful application for the interview, a skill test testing your technical skills (discipline specific) and finally an interview with manager and HR where you get both personal experience and “fit” questions as well as technical questions.