Woodbine Entertainment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Woodbine Entertainment Group Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodbine Entertainment Group

Hospitality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodbine Entertainment Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

2 interviews, informal, questions about who I am, why job interest, SmartServe. Wrote an alcohol knowledge test. Total interview length was over 1 hour. I felt very as ease but was caught off guard with some of the alcohol related questions. I felt like it was a long process and met management on a Sunday evening. I thought it was a very good interview. I would have been happier with an interview through the week.

Interview Questions

• Who are you? What are your interests? Why work for us? How did you find the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was pleased with the hourly wage. I was surprised to learn that I would be getting tips so I was happy.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Woodbine Entertainment Group (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

Met with 2 different managers. They were both very friendly. Asked me basic interview questions. Told me I got the job on the spot, and started filling out paperwork then and there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at WEGZ?
      What differentiates you from others?
      What special skills will you be able to add to our team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Broadcast Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Woodbine Entertainment Group.

Interview

Panel Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Woodbine Entertainment Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Process took 1 week job was offered and the orientation and training took one week. Great part-time job while in school, flexible hours and fun people to work with. Would recommend for students.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Woodbine Entertainment Group in May 2010.

Interview

The interviewers asked questions about my lifestyle, work ethics, and working conditions.