Woodforest National Bank Interview Questions in The Woodlands, TX | Glassdoor

Woodforest National Bank Interview Questions in The Woodlands, TX

2.0

Instore Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next morning from a recruiter to complete a teller simulation online. I completed the simulation that morning and had a standard phone interview by the same recruiter later that afternoon. Standard interview questions that seemed to be read from a script. Asked about sales & customer service experience as well as, "describe a time when...." Type questions. The call lasted bout 20 minutes. Less than a week later, the branch manager called for an in person interview. I met with the branch manager and assistant branch manager at the restaurant inside Walmart. Not a tough interview, I was asked about my salary requirement and availability. I was offered the job a few days later. HR requested drug screening and criminal background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. (Typical questions)   Answer Question

Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

very basic and short and a major joke, that should've been red flag number one. I came in after closing and i was interviewed in the dark -_- the manager read from a script. didn't disclose most of the things that make me want to quit now

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here
      do you have customer service experience
      are you good at math
      Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position, was contacted 3 weeks to a month later to complete phone interview. Made it to the face to face interview. Interviewers were polite & stated i will be contacted 3 days later if I had gotten the position or not. No call but got an email a month after my interview to state I was not hired for the position.