Woodgrain Millwork Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Woodgrain Millwork Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodgrain Millwork

Accountant Interview

Interview

There will be one interview with two people. i.e. Controller and Account Manager

Interview Questions

• 1. What would you do if you can get a job done in a given deadline?
      2. How do you manage pressure?
      3. Why are you interested for this position with our company?
      Answer Question

Area Manager - AZ/NM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Woodgrain Millwork (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with one of the higher-ups who flew in from Atlanta to help with the interview process. That fact alone showed how much they cared about the position they were hiring for. There were many questions about work ethic, can you work on your own schedule, etc. After the official interview was over I interviewed over Skype with another individual out of Atlanta who would be my direct boss. That interview went about the same as the first and was an overall enjoyable experience. I was not hired for the position I had applied for, but was fortunate enough to be offered another job within the company.

Interview Questions

• Can you create your own work schedule and stick to that schedule with minimal supervision?   1 Answer

Detail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodgrain Millwork (Boise, ID) in July 2013.

Interview

Informal, I knew someone who worked there. I showed up and met with the manager and was then asked one or two questions about my schedule. It was a very easy interview.