Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center.

Interview

Very straightforward. Know where you want to work. Find something you going to love doing since you take and time out of your busy schedule to volunteer. How you deal with heavy work loads.

Clerical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

I took a civil service exam in 2015 I then received a letter for Clerical Associate hiring pool July 2019 where I was offered a position. I was told it will take months before I start because it’s a long process to open up the budget.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer
    • How did you handle a time where you were under pressure?   1 Answer

Addiction Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

They have a major grant for addiction medicine implementing a CATCH TEAM approach. I met with 1 person from each aspect: the organizer, the counselor and the physician leader.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

interview went well. The staff asked a lot of questions and explained anything that you were not clear on. This is one job you need knowledge of the computer, word and the ability to type fast at least 25 wpm helps. Previous experience and leadership ability an asset, ability to get along with others and work as a part of a team is a plus.

Negotiation

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

take months before was set up, back and forth, but once you get in the orientation will take s you 2 weeks and everything okay. kinda hard specially their system computer they have exams.

Interview Questions

• more on skills and personal   1 Answer

Physician (Resident PGY-2) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Just meet with one of the attendings as 1:1. Then you get the chance to meet with the PD. It is mainly how your interview go with the attending. They ask very simple question and they want to see passion in your answers.

Interview Questions

• What do you wanna do in the furture?i.e. hospitalist vs PCP   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I got a call from my staffin recruiter about a possible opportunity at the hospital. She then set up the interview with the associate director. I met with her early afternoon and we had more of a conversation than an interview. She wanted me to describe my experience and then describe what kind of person I am. After that she describe the position and what would be required of me, if I were to be selected for the position. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes and then I left.

Dentistry Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

MATCH. Program also has pre & post-match spots available. As long as you are willing to work hard and more or less devote most waking weekday hours to residency, they will give you a chance here. If you get a positive recommendation through a current resident, odds are you'll be offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Are you will to work hard? This is a difficult residency   1 Answer