Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars Program Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application and was contacted via email to come in and interview once. I interviewed with the director of the program. I was asked about my past experience and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars

Program Assistant Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview with Program Director and Program Associate. This was a federal position, so it took months to be contacted initially.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I came in at the highest GS level for the position. I negotiated a start date.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars (Washington, DC) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview with immediate manager and program co-worker. Applied online and heard back within two weeks. After I got the job and started one of the other candidates emailed the general program email to see if she got the job as HR never let her know.