Woodruff Sawyer Account Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Woodruff Sawyer Account Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Woodruff Sawyer

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial email to set up a phone interview with HR representative, which then led to a phone interview with the VP for HR. After passing those two, I was asked to come in and meet the team of who I would potentially be working with along with a technical interview shortly after. From there, I was asked to take an IQ test, personality assessment, and a Microsoft Office skills test. After passing all those, the last step was the contact of my references.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were straightforward and were merely to gauge enthusiasm and interest for the position along with some situational questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Woodruff Sawyer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Had a phone call interview to go over my resume and background. Seemingly acceptable, I moved on to 2 in-person interviews. Everything went well, questions were normal and actually pertained to the day-to-day duties of the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your past job where you were met with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a straightforward phone screen with the recruiter, followed by two onsite meetings. First meeting was with hiring manager, second meeting was with team. Overall, it was a quick process I moved forward quickly.

Interview Questions

• What is intriguing about pursing a career in insurance?   1 Answer

Account Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with VP of Human Resources. Asked approximately 7 questions.