Woodruff Sawyer Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Woodruff Sawyer Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Woodruff Sawyer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Contacted by Talent Acquisition Manager for brief phone interview, pretty standard, then invited to onsite interview with the team. Interviewed with multiple people, back to back. The first interviewer was engaged, asked standard questions, we had a good conversation, standard interview questions. The other interviewer did not really ask me any questions, went on a few rants about their position. The hiring manager was brief with me, and seemed uninterested in general.

After the interview, one of the executives that interviewed me accidentally forwarded me an unprofessional email with negative comments regarding my interview. They did not answer my follow up questions about the role, did not apologize for sending the rude email. I am astonished this level of employee would be so careless and then also fail to apologize. I am not sure why I was invited for an interview for this position. I cannot believe the way this interview was handled, it was quite unprofessional .

Interview Questions

Woodruff Sawyer Response

Sep 4, 2017 – HR Representative

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. It's disappointing to learn that you had such an unfavorable experience during the recruiting process. The communication you’ve described is not... More

Other Interview Reviews for Woodruff Sawyer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (Irvine, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was a bit longer than expected but not excessive. It began with questions about past employment and why I left. They were impressed that I had done research on the company and position. This first interview was followed with personality profile test and verbal test of basic industry knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave previous positions?   1 Answer