Woodruff Sawyer Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Woodruff Sawyer

1 Interview Review

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The entire process was relatively quick and efficient. I felt like the evaluated my overall qualifications rather than just looking strictly at past titles and saw where certain skills could fill their opening.

I initially had a phone screen with HR for about 30 minutes. We spent about as much time discussing my interest in the role and what I thought about it as we did answering specific questions about my qualifications. I felt it was a nice way to judge overall fit.

I was brought in for an interview with the team and was able to meet everyone I would be working with. This interview consisted more of discussing my background and situational questions.

About a week later I began dialog with HR and discussed next steps and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• These were mostly situational. Since my background didn't directly translate into the into the position because I was switching fields I may not have know the exact answer, but could walk through my thought process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were straight forward through the process. They continued to ask my range and give me feedback about the position responsibilities, title, and salary.