Woodruff Sawyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Woodruff Sawyer

3.1

Senior Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very thorough and tough but they asked all the right questions to make sure I was both a technical and cultural fit for them. It was done in several stages with different people as well.

Interview Questions

• Please talk about your philosophy to balance revenue with doing the right thing for your clients...   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (San Francisco, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiting followed by onsite with 3 interviewers. Very focused and clear guidelines for next steps. Super friendly but also solid questions across all the interviewers. CEO was very personable and impressive.

Interview Questions

• Challenges in revenue targets across service categories and how I would suggest addressing them?   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (San Francisco, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Went through several interviews for this job. First a phone interview with the human resource manager, then a one on one interview with the office manager. Later, I had to come back to take a microsoft skills test. Then I had to take an IQ test they sent online for me to take at home, along with a personality test. Then, I had to go back and meet the entire team I'd be working with in a conference room and let them interview me. It was rather grueling, but I got the job!

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult, very basic, it was the process that was difficult.   1 Answer

International Insurance Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with basic questions, then invited to meet in person for interview. Met first with the lead person that runs the international side then with one of her associates. Mostly talked about my experience, my fit and position. Never heard from recruiter or the team again which is pretty unprofessional for such a large company.

Design and Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (San Francisco, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from them on a Monday to please choose time and dates to interview for the role. I replied immediately and didn’t hear back. Which was okay because that gave me time do some research and really think about what I could bring to the table. I follow up Thursday of the same week telling them “I could be flexible to their schedule if that would be of help.” I got an email back thanking me for my interest, but they’ve decided to pursue other qualified candidates. I don’t understand why they would ask me to make time to speak with them if they weren’t going to interview me. I wouldn’t have put time and energy into preparing if I wasn’t even going to be spoken to.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to make time for them to do a phone screening.   1 Answer

Account Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with VP of Human Resources. Asked approximately 7 questions.

Interview Questions

See What Woodruff Sawyer Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Account Manager, Employee Benefits in Denver, CO

Pros: “I worked at a competing company for the 4 years just before I started at Woodruff Sawyer. I hated my job then, was ready to make a career change after 25+ years in the industry. But NOW, I...”“I worked at a competing company for the 4 years just before I started at Woodruff Sawyer. I hated my job then, was ready to make a career change after 25+ years in the industry. But NOW, I love my job again. I love working at Woodruff Sawyer, and I only wish I had moved sooner! The management is great, training opportunities are plentiful, and their support of us is the best.” – Full Review