Woodruff Sawyer Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Woodruff Sawyer Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Woodruff Sawyer

4.0

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Applied through Glassdoor, a few days later, I received an email from the recruiter to schedule phone interview. On the day of the interview, I never received the call. I emailed to inquire about what happen. I didn't get a response until a week later to reschedule. I rescheduled, but to my surprise he didn’t make the call again. No email nor explanation. This occurred over a span of 3 weeks. Very unprofessional and poor representation of the company. Do not recommend applying here if this is the people they currently have in place.

Other Interview Reviews for Woodruff Sawyer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodruff Sawyer (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Process was managed well. I applied online and then was contacted about a phone interview in less than a week. I was then quickly brought onsite for in person interviews with my team and hiring manager. I greatly appreciated how the Recruiting Manager kept me in the loop along the way! I also liked how I got to meet and talk with several people not in my department that I will be working with. It helped me determine if this was the right role for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a policy or procedure you recently implemented? Was it a success? If not, what happened?   Answer Question