Woodward Academy (GA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Woodward Academy (GA) Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodward Academy (GA)

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Woodward Academy (GA).

Interview

Four interviews total. Not asked to teach a class. 😆 Last step is a two part interview with the VP for Academic Affairs and the President. These seem like formalities. Overall very friendly people and not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have heard negotiation is possible but it was not presented that way.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Woodward Academy (GA) (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Heard about a possible opening via a teacher list-serv. Communicated with the outgoing teacher, and submitted resume to Department Chair and HR. Had multiple interviews (one with Dep't Chair, one with Principal and one with VP/Headmaster). Was offered a position shortly after.

Negotiation

No negotiation since teachers are paid on a pre-set salary scale.

English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Woodward Academy (GA) (College Park, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

I was working as a sub before the job came up. The head of the dept. let me know that there was a position. I met with the dept. head, dean of students, and president of the school. Having an in was a huge help. In addition, the willingness to take on more responsibility outside of teaching seemed to be helpful as well.

Interview Questions