Woodward Interview Questions in Fort Collins, CO | Glassdoor

Woodward Interview Questions in Fort Collins, CO

2.5

SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

3.5 hours long. Interviewed with 8 different people(4at one time for the first hour). Asked standard interview questions. I felt as though I didn't have a chance because when I was graduating did not fit there time line. They should have made that known before I took 3.5 hours off of work. Cold have been brought up in phone screen. But good practice anyway

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted a resume through the school and on their website. Was called for a phone interview which was really easy and fast. An employee referred me so it is probably why I was called into an actual interview. The interview was mainly behavioral questions with 4 engineers and an HR representative.

Interview Questions

• If you had a ton of projects given to you that needed to be completed by the end of the week and there was no way for you to complete them all what would you do? (Was supposedly a trick question)   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

one on one interview with the current supervisor, hired the next day. It was a very friendly, easy and comfortable process done right at the supervisors desk after a tour of the area In which I would work.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

I was treated well. The job was interesting. I liked the company. Interview went well. They said I was overqualified. No offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you will to take this job? Isn't this below you?   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was first contact. Very routine, basic questions about why I wanted the job and such. Interviewer was very laid back and friendly. Was selected for in person interview. I was emailed itinerary and a schedule of who I'd meet and when. It had 5 people all at separate times except one, which was 2 people at once. Everyone had a very laid back feel and approach. No technical questions asked, just about me and why I think I would be good for the position and such.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Woodward (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

Four interviews, drug test

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, set in stone